Statue Re-Packing Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theguru1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last year, over in the S&F forum, a couple of us started work on a re-packing thread. The initial info is all in forum posts, but I then put it all in a PDF.

So, for anyone interested here, this is what we have so far.

Screen quality version:

Re-Packing Guide PDF (4.6MB)

cheers

EXCELLENT! Please continue your work this will be a valuable resource for PF's like Grevious. Again, very good work. :clap:clap:clap

Last edited:
Looks great. Please make one on how to repack the Mumak of Harad. That thing was a huge pain to get OUT of the box, let alone to get it back :banghead

This is a great tool. I wish there was a guide for Grievous -- he was a b**** to repackage but I did it. It only took me about 1 1/2 hours!

thanks guys.

I hope to add more as time goes on, assuming that ppl take more pics and write a bit of text, since I don't have many statues, and especially none of the hard ones. But as more are done over at S&F, I'll add them in.

hip hip horay ! Stig...for the initial idea :chew

hip hip horay ! Anthony...for putting it all together on PDF :chew

Awesome work guys :cool:

Tylerd, The problem wasn't unpacking & setting him up, it was putting him back in the box after about 6 months of displaying him. I just couldn't remember how he was placed in the box in the first place. But as I said, I figured it out -- eventually.

Tylerd, The problem wasn't unpacking & setting him up, it was putting him back in the box after about 6 months of displaying him. I just couldn't remember how he was placed in the box in the first place. But as I said, I figured it out -- eventually.

yes, i saw three levels of unpacking for grievous so i aborted. he's remained packaged till this day.

Back