Stations Custom Cases!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be very interested in a case for the 1989 Batmobile but it's too pricey for me.:(

Is it possible to make a standard case with just the movie logo on it as you did for Predator figures (page 1 of your topic)?

Thanks

I would be very interested in a case for the 1989 Batmobile but it's too pricey for me.:(

Is it possible to make a standard case with just the movie logo on it as you did for Predator figures (page 1 of your topic)?

Thanks

Yeah, I can make one without the shelves and everything. Shoot me a pm.

Are you going to be making cases for the tumbler and if so how much also how much would a case for the 89 batmobile be.

Yeah, I can make cases for the tumbler. If i remember the dimensions correctly they are about $350 for 1/8 acrylic and $450 for 1/4 acrylic. The 89 would be $450 for 1/8 and $610 for 1/4. I know its more expensive, but for cases that size, 1/4 is way more stable and sturdy. Those prices include one color lights and engraving.

awesome man thanks, any pics lol very excited

Hey man, here are some pics for you. Just waiting on the RGB controllers to get here and its on its way.

Qxx6Q.jpg

1Kgn6.jpg

Looking for a case to hold 2 Full Figure Jimi Hendrix w/ Guitars.
The fading in and out color effect would be perfect. Along with some funky background design to bring it all home.

hey man hows the case coming along?
got doc today hes gonna look awesome in one of your superb cases

Looking for a case to hold 2 Full Figure Jimi Hendrix w/ Guitars.
The fading in and out color effect would be perfect. Along with some funky background design to bring it all home.

I'm going to get a few quitars...create a wall of nothing but guitars...and have both versions of Jimi inside.....now all we need is Prince added inside!!!!

I'm going to get a few quitars...create a wall of nothing but guitars...and have both versions of Jimi inside.....now all we need is Prince added inside!!!!

:rock:rock

I really want to see that display!!!

Prince is going to be insane. Can't wait to see everyone's Jimi Display.

Back to Station though.

Im dying to see what he has in mind for background graphics

Back