State of Decay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snappahead

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone playing this? Came out recently as a downloadable Xbox exclusive. I played for the first time last night. It's rough around the edges, but shows a lot of potential. It's another DayZ clone, but seems to be a solid take on the open world zombie survival sub genre.

i played it, really only as a filler till the last of us came out. Was a good game but the too many infestations glitch annoyed me. I heard the first patch didn't fix it like they hoped so i'll wait for it to be really fixed before i start up again.

It has frame rate issues aswell when driving which can get annoying. For an arcade game they have done very well with 2gb of space to work with. I heard they are in talks with MS to do an MMO version of it.

I did the exact same thing, I bought it and was excited for it but it was basically just filler until Last of Us. It's a good game and I like how no matter how far you get, it's still a hard game.

That being said, I got to the final mission and got my *** kicked so I said **** this and turned it off.

I really enjoyed this game. It's a nice open world Zombie survival game, fun and easy to play and I was hooked from the start.

Highly recommended to fans of sandbox gameplay, zombie games and survival games. It's not super polished like GTA games, but in no way does that take away from the fun. It's a arcade release for $20, so keep that in mind, but a very good one.

its like the game two worlds but with zombies. playing the trial was enough for me. If it goes on sale I may get it.

in all honesty i bought this until the last of us was released but i keep going back to it as i am kinda hooked, been waiting for a game like this for ages and its relentless if you make a mistake on a mission.

ended up getting this 4 months ago, tried it out just to see what was up with it and dug it. Fast forward to today, and started actually playing it. Lot of fun. graphics are pretty decent considering what the game cost. Has a fun, old school feel to it in some ways

Back