Starz - Camelot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta admit that the first 3 episodes bored me but the fourth one was an improvement. It's just a shame that Arthur is such a spoiled brat. For someone raised as a peasant, he sure does act like an arrogant nobleman. I really can't feel any sympathy for him.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It was nice to see Arthur act like les of a prick this episode tho I still feel very little sympathy for him.

Morgan on the other hand is all kinds of awesome.

Eva Green as Morgan is the only reason I'm still watching, she plays a fantastic baddie. The rest of the main characters are about as interesting as watching paint dry.

Eva Green as Morgan is the only reason I'm still watching, she plays a fantastic baddie. The rest of the main characters are about as interesting as watching paint dry.

Couldn't agree more. Watching Arthur and Guinevere is almost painful. I can't stand those two. He is still a shallow prink and she is incredibly whiney.

Last night's episode was not bad if we ignore the Arthur/Guinevere parts.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I was in and out with last night's episode, I just didn't feel compelled to acually sit and watch the whole thing. This show is so dull, I think I'm done with it.

I'm still sticking it out... guess there are only 3 more episodes left so it's not much to finish it. But honestly the show is pretty bad... slow pace, bad acting and the story is just kind of a mess.

Hoping for some kind of payoff at the end, but likely my only payoff will be the series not getting renewed :lol

So, no real payoff. Not sure if this is coming back for season two but I'll be fine if it doesn't.

Did find it humorous that the only black guy on the show (a knight with a total of 2 or 3 lines of dialog) got killed off :lol So much for diversity :huh

I am still a couple episodes behind. The show is alright, mindless entertainment but it does not make me want to watch every Friday when it airs. I am with you galactiboy, if there is no season 2, no big deal.

The show is alright. I figure it will get a second season to see where things go but it does need to pick up a bit.

Not surprised at all. Didn't miss this show a bit once I stopped watching. Eva Green was the only bright spot, it's a shame the rest of the show couldn't rise to her level.

Yeah, not surprised at all. The shows sucked big time except for Eva Green.

I gave up after the 6th episode. Maybe when I'm really bored, I'll watch the remaining episodes.

Not surprised and kind of relieved... now I don't have to keep watching this boring-ass show.

The only sad part is a series about King Arthur could have been amazing, but this one was just a mess from start to finish.

Back