StarWarsShop.com 40% off Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Madden

You Are A Tooooooy!!!
Reaction score
Sounds like some of the Sideshow 12" figs are all ready gone but its 40% off ALL in stock items so you might want to take a look.

The first day of Spring is March 20, and StarWarsShop has some Spring cleaning to do!

StarWarsShop is offering 40% off ALL in-stock products -- that's the biggest discount we've EVER offered! You have to act fast, though, since the sale will only last 3 days (March 18-20). The 40% discount will be applied automatically to all in-stock products in your cart during the last step of checkout.

I might get Soul Calibur special edition for $18... that seems pretty good. I can kick some butt with Yoda. :)

1:30 am? :lol what are you doing up? nah. if i knew they were having the sale, probably would have been up too.

It was around 1:30am. They had Hammerhead, but whenever I tried to put it in my cart it came up unavailable. :(

That sucks man (great for you though) but he was showing as pre-order which was not part of the deal. I even sent a message asking them to clarify and never heard back.

I keep just missing out on good Greedo deals :gah:

1:30 am? :lol what are you doing up? nah. if i knew they were having the sale, probably would have been up too.

There was a wind storm that woke me up! :lol I really didn't expect the sale to start last night.

That sucks man (great for you though) but he was showing as pre-order which was not part of the deal. I even sent a message asking them to clarify and never heard back.

I keep just missing out on good Greedo deals :gah:

I tried it for the hell of it and it worked. I got my confirmation email too. I really wish I could have gotten Hammerhead too.

I'd been holding off on the Clone Wars season 2 Blu-ray set until I could find it for $30. I ended up ordering that and a Gentle Giant Clone Trooper maquette for just under $65 shipped this morning.

After thinking it over I just went back and ordered the eFx clone helmet for $179 shipped. :yess:

I'm eyeing that ridiculously overpriced cookie jar.
Would go well with my Fett, Stormie and Vader jars from tgt.

Hmmm....

Heck yeah it would! :hi5:
I work for a cookie company, too, so I could seriously stock up!

Did you get anything, VASith?

Not yet..I wanted the Katie Cook Bounty Hunter print but I waited too long and it's gone. As a chef i feel like I'm required to buy the space slug oven mitt. Might have to pick it up tomorrow. Don't really see anything else that I need. Might get the wife one of the "Her Universe" tshirts...she already has the Boba Fett underwear set though...

What cookie company do you work for?

Back