Starting out customization 1/6 star wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leebro

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I only recently found these sideshow products and I instantly fell in love and while I was looking images of some of the star wars pictures I came across some customs that looked absolutely amazing. I have a few questions on where you guys get so many pieces for your projects, make molds for more pieces, what type of paint you use, and where you can get some custom heads or if most of you guys make your own.
Any help is appreciated I am very new to all of this and this seems very fun and I would love to get into it.

AWESOME! Thanks for the reply one of the big things that I was also wondering is with the head sculpts would i be able to just take a head and make a mold and will the hold in the head come out okay or can i not do that. Ive never worked with resin and the material for the molds but I am willing to learn.

folks on here have referred to one particular place that I'm blanking on at the moment, but there's definitely a lot out there - from fabrics with miniature patterns you can use for scale clothing, small buttons, rivets, etc., to body parts and full bodies such as true type from Hot Toys and Phicen seamless bodies (they offer a lot of female bodies, and recently added their first male body to their catalog). Plus if you get a premium membership you can access the buying and selling section where people offer their custom services - everything from 3-D printing to head sculpting and painting, dioramas, etc.

Good luck - and enjoy the site!
Ken

Greetings Ken,

Any chance to remember this website? I doubt it exists as I couldn't find anything. I am pretty interested to find it! :)

Thanks a lot.

Just hanging around the forums and facebook will probably bring you into contact with all the SW custom head sculpts.

For Star Wars headsculpts you need to contact Enaud on these boards. His thread can be found in the Star Wars customs section.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back