Started A New Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Started A Newest Custom

tumblr_m21267C7aN1qj82my.png

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zE7PRU1qm0[/ame]

Hahaha if only it were tony

That would be awesome!!! I'd be all in on some Mighty Boosh figures!!!

Man haven't watched that show in awhile, not familiar with that character but must admit some of the ideas listed have me intrigued including this one.

I will say this the country of origin of this character is the same as Mighty Boosh

I'm stumped gunna probabley kick myself when you reveal.
Mighty boosh figures would be nice harrison is a legend as is the cockney hitcher with his solo polo vision:)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rHU7iYSY4&feature=related[/ame]

It is a TV show and it is from the UK, and since I have watched some old episodes I have discovered that the theme song can get stuck in my head so I guess that means it is either a very good or very annoying song...can't decide lol

Ah okay so it is a UK version of a Lifesaver without being made by the UK branch of the company that originated them

That is my polite way of saying knock off.....joking joking lol

EDIT: By the way what a waste of food lol

Okay well the overall figure is now about 85% done(head is finished) just need to finish off his outfit. In the mean time I have updated the original post with a pic of another head I am working on and this time it is the first guy's enemy/sometimes ally. Depending on which source you go buy this new guy is alien(sort of) but neither are from a sci-fi show but rather an old cartoon from around the early to mid 80's if that helps at all.

Man you are frying my noodle I have no idea.
Is this for real or did you just imagine this cartoon:)

Okay new pic of his suit is going to be added to the original post, it is black and white still as not to spoil who he is based on the color scheme

Here is the 98-99% finished version of the second guy's(hero) head just needs a few details added. Any ideas on this one? Also he is not the 60's Batman.

bannmn.jpg

im proberly wayyyy wrong but id say Banana Man!!!!!???...

..........Probably way right!!! :horror

He is Bananaman ever alert for the call to action....well he is almost alert only about 40% ready at the moment lol

Well done People should be able to guess the other guy now XD

Indeed thats my thoughts exactley.
I want obscure figures made and no ones gunna do it unless I can get enough people to commision a sculptor, then cost comes into it and time waiting for things to get sorted.
Drives me crazy so I do it myself mostly.

Well it is customs like this that got me into customising in the first place making figures of characters I may otherwise never see made. I also find it funny that the dvd release has 3-discs, there is like 42 episodes and they are only like 5-min long each, that could easily fit on one disc so why 3?

Back