Starship Troopers 3 trailer !.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well it looks a little corny but at least down the line when hot toys have used up there licenses we could get some nice 1/6 bugs and a rico.
I would buy them if I had the cash.
The thing I like is how they brought the comedy commercials back.
I thing that brought something to the first movie. The second one sucked imo.
This one probably will too , but I would waste the 2 hours of my life anyway so I may as well watch it :lol:lol.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=t7DTy_5ijV0

Last edited:
Re: Starship Troppers 3 trailer !.

Ohhhh, Starship TROOPERS. I was trying to figure out what the heck Starship "Troppers" was.:lol

Part 3! Was there a 2??? Did the cartoon count as 2? I hope the CGI gets updated, other than that I'm in. I liked the first one.

I enjoyed the first flick, for what it was it was pretty fun. Never saw the sequel, just figured it was going to be all sorts of bad.

The first ST was great....I couldn't even get through the second one. This third one looks watchable.

I'm not gunna lie, that trailer made me 6 kinds of excited. :monkey5:chew

yeah , it seems to be going back to its roots , the second took an approach that this type of movie couldn't hold up. It tired to be like a sci-fi horror , aliens style. That didn't work out. It looks as if they have realized there mistakes though.

Part 3! Was there a 2??? Did the cartoon count as 2? I hope the CGI gets updated, other than that I'm in. I liked the first one.

Trust me. It's best you don't know about it.

I watched the first 3 minutes (maybe?) on Sci-Fi and then I forgot what I was watching.

When I remembered, I was like "**** this!" and turned the channel.

True story.

Trust me on this.

yeah.. never watch 2 for good reason.. 3 looks terrible. So my advice is to let it be and walk away!!

I just wish they had kept their armor and weapons like they were in the books. The had power armor, and Tac Nukes in the Book. Would love to have seen them in the film, but oh well.

Trust me. It's best you don't know about it.

I watched the first 3 minutes (maybe?) on Sci-Fi and then I forgot what I was watching.

When I remembered, I was like "**** this!" and turned the channel.

True story.

Trust me on this.

I'll take your word for it!

I just wish they had kept their armor and weapons like they were in the books. The had power armor, and Tac Nukes in the Book. Would love to have seen them in the film, but oh well.

Agreed. I read the book when I was younger, and was excited when I heard they were making a movie. The movie completely bastardized the book, although Verhoeven admits that he never even read the whole thing.:rolleyes:

It really could've been a great movie if they stuck to the book.

i love the first one. Its hilarious. Its one of those ya wither love it or hate it deals.

Anyone remember the CGI show? They had the power armor. Those one aliens that I forgot the name. It was more closer to the book, but I think it had a mix of the movie, too.

Damn this looks terrible, im a really big fan of the orignal Starship Trooper but this and #2 just look so bad and are bad.
Hell if this means HT gets the ST license it will be cool but i doubt it.

Back