Starkiller 1/6. Who's in?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the way this project is peein me off at the mo,(i.e bloody headsculpt) ive started workin on and fin other stuff for clients,so this is takin a back burner till i find the patience to do it again. im,actually considerin making the shoulder armour and makin casts of it,will stress me out less and help out a few of my fellow sideshow freaks.let me see what i can do, and work out a price.,dependin on the interest for the armour

Yeah I'd buy just the clothing/armor and complete the rest myself. I know it won't be 100% accurate but I was thinking of using the HT head sculpt off the young guy from Prison Break.

True, I'm not too excited about moving eyes on the headsculpt either, so the shoulder armor would be a good start for a build my own.

One thing I always laughed about though was the round piece sticking out of the armor... It looks exactually like the restraining bolt removed from ArtooDetoo by Luke so he'd play that holographic message from Princess Leia.

:cuckoo:

So far it looks really cool. Although I really hope to see a 1/6 Starkiller/Galen Marek in it's Sith Stalker outfit one day ;-)

Back