StarCraft 2 Statue - Sideshow/Blizzard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praetorian380

Super Freak
Reaction score
I dont know if any of you played StarCraft on the PC back in the day but Blizzard Entertainment today announced that they are making StarCraft 2!!

This is awesome news - I am pretty excited about it!

........Blizzard also announced that there will be a limited edition statue made of a Terran Soldier.
The statue is being made by SIDESHOW

here is a link to check it out
https://us.blizzard.com/sc2collectible/starcraft2/menu.html

Its a little to pricey in my opinion.......I like Starcraft and everything, but not enough to shell out $250 - Id be curious to find out what the ES will be. The photos at the bottom of the page look really cool!

I wonder if Sideshow will announce this officially in their newsletter next week. I know that there is nothing on their site relating to this announcement.

Wow, this came out of nowhere. Yeah I'm sure Sideshow will announce it officially soon. I'm not a Star Craft player so I don't have interest in this statue but it looks really cool.
Hopefully Sideshow will also make Diablo statues someday!

ian1138 said:
Never heard of the game but the statue looks sweet.

blasphemy!
Star Craft is one of the biggest realtime strategy games ever!

And the statue is sweeeeeet. 250 is ALOT... I guess this will be a Blizzard exclusive, not avaliable through Sideshow or anywhere else?

I want to see zerg and protoss too :chew

Yes!...about time they released StarCraft 2...I mean, considering how popular StarCraft was, I am surprised it took them this long to put out No:2....I gave a years ago thinking about SC2.....But, good things come to those who wait..:D

Man, this is great news ! :chew I used to play Starcraft 24/7...
I gotta polish up my SC skills now...:lol
The statue looks great. I'm getting one.
I hope they realease Zerg and Protos statues, too. :monkey3

Its unbelievable how long Blizzard milked Starcraft for its been a long time since I played it but I saw how people in South Korea worshiped this game so I guess that is what let Blizzard keep the coffers full.

I'm getting one. Been a Blizzard fan since the first time I played one of their games (I think it either started with Lost Vikings or Blackthorne....whichever came first). Starcraft is my favo IP next to Diablo.

The statue will be mine :maul

There now taking orders on the EU version .....the US version needs to hurry up so I can get one.

Someone order me an extra one just in case I don't get the us one in time:)

Back