Star Wars WorldWarII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang those are some AWESOME customs!!!

It reminds me of the Dreamwave/Devil's Due crossover of Transformers/G.I. Joe that was set during WW2 with redesigns of the characters in that setting (even having the Transformers transforming into 1940's era vehicles).

The heroes are among my favorites but I love Boba Fett and Vader looks awesome except for his goofy eyes.

I think the logo "STAR WARS 1942" is the best part. It just came out of nowhere!

Here's the steampunk line,
SWsteampunk.jpg

The "dieselpunk" theme works better for SW due to all the inspiration it draws from WWII tech. The BIKER scout is the most obvious one, lol.

those are the most amazingly wonderful well thought out original customs i have seen in a long time. BRAVO SIR.

I would actually love to see the OT retold in this style of animation. I think it would be really cool.

I love both the 1940s and Steampunk versions of Star Wars as well as the Steampunk versions of the Marvel and DC Heroes....I would buy any of these in 1/6 without a second thought...

Back