Star Wars Wed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Sideshow Collectibles would like to officially announce that we will be attending Celebration IV, and there will be a Star Wars 12" figure exclusive to the convention. Watch our newsletter in the coming weeks for more information!

You were off, Tom.

Way off.

There will be two exclusives.

Yeah, exactly... we got an announcement of an announcement.

Still:
At this time, we can confirm that Sideshow is planning to offer at least two exciting Convention Exclusives for Celebration IV. We will be dropping hints about the chosen characters and categories for these Exclusives during the months leading up to the much-anticipated convention. Plus, we’ll be releasing information about pre-ordering opportunities, so be sure to stay tuned to our weekly Newsletter in the coming weeks to stay on top of all our C4 updates!

There will be categorieS, so there's hope for a new diorama on top of the expected 12" figure. And poor sods like me who can't attend will be able to non-attendee preoder... hopefully!

:joy

C4 is the announcement, and it's not even news, anyone following reports from RS and sites new that was coming, only now we know 2 TWO exclusives will be there but not who or in what format...kinda useless update, but oh well, still got the diorama and PF Maul to place orders for.

PosterBoyKelly said:
super-lame, that aint news! not even the first hint.

Just so you know, I went to bat for you guys, BEGGING to be able to give a hint...but they wouldn't tell me or let me :( But I'm glad someone started a thread dedicated to it, that'll be fun to watch and drop hints in over the next few weeks and to see everyone's guesses and hypotheses!

Seretur said:
Yeah, exactly... we got an announcement of an announcement.
:joy

Huge sideshow fan but ditto, toy fair was really lame for 1/6 SW collecting. An announcement of an announcement.......:rotfl

Hi, Todd! Welcome!

I agree, it wasn't a high point of the 12" collector's life... but you guys will still get so much more this year than us polystoners, I'm betting Tom's toes on it.

Seretur said:
Hi, Todd! Welcome!

I agree, it wasn't a high point of the 12" collector's life... but you guys will still get so much more this year than us polystoners, I'm betting Tom's toes on it.

Ah yes, my beautiful flea infested toes...

Back