1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying out the cloak.
20230709_092406.jpg
20230709_092401.jpg
20230709_092310.jpg

Really thought there would be more love for this figure

huh?

The figure has been praised over and over again, especially here, she's been out for awhile at this point though, and I think most collectors are now waiting for the inevitable new version that'll come with the show.

Im keeping this one, for me 'The Jedi' was the greatest piece of Star Wars media, in the Mando-verse. Loved the cowboy meets samurai vibe with the Kill Bill style end fight between the two badass ladies.

huh?

The figure has been praised over and over again, especially here, she's been out for awhile at this point though, and I think most collectors are now waiting for the inevitable new version that'll come with the show.
I'm still waiting for this one. Hopefully I'll get an in stock notification soon. Should be around the end of this month.

Yeah. I find them to be quite good price/quality wise :)
Definitely! Especially when you have a membership.

I sometimes use Mythfactoryshop. They are a little bit more expensive mostly, but some figures are actually cheaper there. Also great service and fast shipping when in stock.

Both of the wrist pegs on my figure came apart the first time I tried to swap out the hands. One part stayed in the hand, the other in the wrists. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Both of the wrist pegs on my figure came apart the first time I tried to swap out the hands. One part stayed in the hand, the other in the wrists. Has anyone else had the same issue?
Female figure have this common problem, the pegs on it is terrible and will break in half if try to pull out or trying to switch out hands

And then her waist joint alarmingly snapped out of place when I tried to bend her forwards lol. Thankfully, it popped back into the socket.

With such limited articulation and delicate joints, looks like this one will be a set-and-forget pose-wise for me!

Back