Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Impromptu and unexpected 4th viewing of the film....it gets better and better each time. More becomes clear.....Rey pilot, Rey force.....it is a sold 3rd in the franchise order for me.

Phasma is presented as an officer of a ruthless army.
Feared by her troops.
Yet she accept without any fight to surrender and help destroy her base.
Her surprised nos to the garbage compactor proposition was the nail on her coffin.
She served basically no purpose, she could have been just a random trooper.
Waste of such iconic design and awesome actress.

Being glad that she was not the one to fight Finn is just plain dumb to me.
Shes a cool Looking character, it was a cool fight, her and Finn have "history" it made absolutely Perfect sense.
Saying otherwise is just bing completely dumb or hypocrite.

I didnt like the movie but i can give crédit when its due, but those fanboy blind lovers are a race of their own.
Any weakness is a Perfect sunset on a Bahamas beach to them.

Feared by her troops.
Her surprised nos to the garbage compactor proposition was the nail on her coffin.

Shes a cool Looking character, it was a cool fight, her and Finn have "history" it made absolutely Perfect sense.
Saying otherwise is just bing completely dumb or hypocrite.

I didnt like the movie but i can give crédit when its due, but those fanboy blind lovers are a race of their own.
Any weakness is a Perfect sunset on a Bahamas beach to them.

Amazon.com : Iwheels Helmet, Elbow Pads, Knee Pads, Wrist Guards for Iwheels Mini Hoverboard for Kids : Sports & Outdoors

Feared by her troops.

I agree...but

Saying otherwise is just bing completely dumb or hypocrite..

Saw it. Thought it was just OK. That it was 60% remix of the Trilogy was just ... ok. I missed the originality of the Trilogy. BUT I've been listening to a lot of podcasts, and I'm hearing a lot of fan theories (i.e. Snoke is actually a failed clone of Luke, spawned from his hand left at Bespin, etc etc). If half of these wild fan theories turn out to be true, and Episodes 8 and 9 are amazing, then that will re-cast Episode 7 as a launching point making it greater than the sum of its points. That said, STAR WARS stands alone, and was no mere launching point.

If there is one thing that we all learned from previous sagas is that fan theories end up being smarter than the **** the studios come up with.
The screenwriters and directors look at them and even if they are good they have to ignore them because they would have to hire or pay the guys.
And also everybody would know What the movie would be.

Yeah, I don't get screen time complaints. The Spacetroopers were these totally awesome guys in ANH that for two seconds hinted at such a cool facet of the Imperial "machine" but the Snowtroopers who appear in TFA are looked at is if they were a wasted opportunity. Remember the Emperor's Royal Guards in Jedi? They did nothing. Literally. But were so cool. People used to like characters like that in Star Wars.

This is true, I loved those unknowns, they all captured my imagination.

What happened to me Khev! :monkey2

Snoke is actually a failed clone of Luke, spawned from his hand left at Bespin.

dvN9Nma.gif

If there is one thing that we all learned from previous sagas is that fan theories end up being smarter than the **** the studios come up with.
The screenwriters and directors look at them and even if they are good they have to ignore them because they would have to hire or pay the guys.
And also everybody would know What the movie would be.

I dunno that I learned that from the previous sagas. Fans can be creative that is for certain.

I am a firm believer that there is more to come with Phasma. I think alot of her might have ended up on the cutting room floor. Same for Poe. Could have a dvd release of extended over and hour longer. like many I felt the pace was too quick.

I know why they do it , modern day attention spans are about as long as a flea's pee pee.

I am a firm believer that there is more to come with Phasma. I think alot of her might have ended up on the cutting room floor. Same for Poe. Could have a dvd release of extended over and hour longer. like many I felt the pace was too quick.

I know why they do it , modern day attention spans are about as long as a flea's pee pee.

This scene wasn't in the film.

kQYElOc.gif

I don't remember this one either.

Yn23CvG.gif

Back