Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember what i said, i think that most of it has been confirmed:

So.. cast of this Episode IV 2.0:

Luke/Leia - Rey
Leia/Luke - Boyega
Vader/Maul - Kylo Ren
C3PO/R2D2 - BB8
Obi Wan (first part) - Han Solo
Obi Wan (second part) - Luke
Han Solo - Oscar Isaac
Yoda - Lupita
Emperor - Andy Serkis
Boba Fett - Phasma
Tarkin - Gleeson

Last edited:
Didn't read any spolier boxes but I'm guessing Luke's role is very small in this one..no big secret about him not being on posters and ad material..simply because he's in it very little- super disappointed if that's true

Didn't read any spolier boxes but I'm guessing Luke's role is very small in this one..no big secret about him not being on posters and ad material..simply because he's in it very little- super disappointed if that's true

When have small roles ever stopped actors appearing in posters etc? I imagine it will be something to do with his appearance being saved for a reveal, but who knows...

Do you want a definitive answer? Here's the answer

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't tempt me..not clicking!:lol

Me neither.

sofa.gif

Luke, 3PO and R2 got the short end of the lightsaber. Wonder why they even bothered having the droids.

Sounds like there are funny references to the old ones, that should be humorous.

GAH!!!!!! Can't stop looking over this thread! It's become a habit. I have not clicked any spoiler boxes yet,but......Please ban me until next Monday. What offensive stuff can I post?

Toys, toys, toys! :lol They already showed the black series TFA 3PO...

Damn, it looks pretty nice but why they made it Force Awakens specific after seeing the spoilers is beyond me. He looks dumb with the red arm. Surely an Original Trilogy version of that same sculpt would be a better seller? Hell, they'll probably get like three or four repaints out of it. :lol

I haz so much scared I dun posted twice. :panic:

Well I saw something I sholdn't have while browsing Google for spoiler free reviews..I think it's true and alot of us including me guessed right about Luke...I'm un-remembering it now!

Back