Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not blown away by it but I liked it, they're still not giving much of the plot away, good job.

Feels too JJAbramsy for a SW movie and for my taste, but I take it.

Pretty good. Liking the First Order character designs....Two questions......

1. Is Boyega's character really going to stand toe to toe with Kylo so soon, and actually stand a chance. Seems like poor booking if Kylo is to be one of the main bad guys.

2. What was that flying in the sandy distance on Jakku that Rey was looking at? Looked kind of like a cloaked figure. Was it Luke flying Neo style, or am I just imaging things?

JP

Pretty good. Liking the First Order character designs....Two questions......

1. Is Boyega's character really going to stand toe to toe with Kylo so soon, and actually stand a chance. Seems like poor booking if Kylo is to be one of the main bad guys.

We don't even know if Kylo is even that good, he can't even build a proper light saber.

Also, it seems to me he just stumbled upon some random lightsaber, he doesn't even know what to do with it.

Last edited:
Why does the New Order have to resemble Nazis

Hope this film doesn't get bashed for controversy :slap

Is Rey supposed to be the new Anakin

:lol

I don't like his design. He's a Vader rip off with the deep voice and mask, so I won't mind if he gets killed in the film. So far, Darth Maul is the best modern SW villain, but maybe he'll be an interesting character.
With Dooku a close second.

I don't mind Kylo, He looks like serviceable EU/Videogame/comic-tier antagonist.

It wasn't a jab at the character though, a poorly constructed light saber will have an unstable beam, which could be dangerous for the wielder, if we go by what the canon tells us, hence the so called "side exhaust pipes", so he must be just a sith/vader wannabe, like a character trait.

Why does the New Order have to resemble Nazis

Hope this film doesn't get bashed for controversy :slap

It'S consistent with the original films. The Empire were basically Nazis...they even used the term Storm troopers, you know, like the Nazi unit? So, If people didn't have a problem with it 30 years ago, I don't see why it would be a problem now.

It'S consistent with the original films. The Empire were basically Nazis...they even used the term Storm troopers, you know, like the Nazi unit? So, If people didn't have a problem with it 30 years ago, I don't see why it would be a problem now.

Because people in this decade have turned PC crazy

Is Rey supposed to be the new Anakin

Actually the new Luke. Kylo is the new Anakin.

You're clearly new here, let me spoil it for you: Kylo is Solo/Leia's son, therefore a Skywalker, and Rey is Skywalker's lost daughter... therefore Kylo and Rey are brother/sister of a kind. The yin and yang of the Force.

Back