Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but I think these super-weapons exist as much to terrorise as to actually smash planets.

The new Star Wars comics, while not everyone's cup of tea, show other technologies such as nanobots and devices that can erase evidence on an atomic level, as well as technology that can "sterilise" the surface of a planet.

The heroes should get their asses handed to them to really get people talking and going back to it. Nothing like a gutpunch to make a film memorable. I've read all spoilers so far before anyone gets cute.

As the poster is an indication, clearly Luke isn't in this movie much -- as has been surmised/hinted at. Maybe he's the surprise tag at the end of the film when Rey finally learns the truth about her destiny... and she "goes with him".

Where Ben was killed, Luke shall be 'discovered'.

While I think the poster kind of sucks I have kept myself away, as best as possible, from any spoilers and I am still really looking forward to this movie. I know it will never be as good as the OT to me but I think it can at least knock the PT out of my memories.

Darth Maddens 2015 Spooktacular Answer The Question Contest 3/10:
On Mythbusters was “Alcatraz Escape” determined to be Confirmed, Busted or Plausible?
(This is for a contest in the spooktacular thread. Pease do not post the answer here.)

death star 3.jpg

Perhaps we don't see luke on the poster becasue he is in a black Robe with a mask and a red Saber...

Would hate if Luke was the Villain but...... It would fit with the OT and we know how JJ loves to look back to the original films and twist them a bit with Star Trek.

Mind you I know knothing about this film.. I have stayed away from spoilers and even toys... I don't even know the name of the villain on the poster. I just noticed Luke was missing and I thought WTF...

I think he probably shows up for the end of the film though.... I don't know.. Can;t wait to find out :)

Perhaps we don't see luke on the poster becasue he is in a black Robe with a mask and a red Saber...

Would hate if Luke was the Villain but...... It would fit with the OT and we know how JJ loves to look back to the original films and twist them a bit with Star Trek.

Mind you I know knothing about this film.. I have stayed away from spoilers and even toys... I don't even know the name of the villain on the poster. I just noticed Luke was missing and I thought WTF...

I think he probably shows up for the end of the film though.... I don't know.. Can;t wait to find out :)

without spoiling it...Adam Driver is playing the villain

Local theatre or online? Not seeing anything online yet here :(

We can't order them till the trailer hits over here. It will be during the football game, but who knows when.

Our news just said that it's selling out over in the UK. I want to get a Thursday ticket, then take Mom on Christmas Day. Cinemark said something about a marathon as well.

Back