Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color-coded weapons are silly...
The quack troopers have black and white weapons because their armour is black and white, and über quack trooper Phasma has chrome and black weapon because her armour is chrome? :slap

The only good thing about these white E-11 type blasters and heavy rifle blasters is that they can be easily made into 1:1 toys and props and sold everywhere, unlike OT and PT blasters which look too much like real guns.

I was being serious, I wasn't trolling or disliking anything , just wondering what acronym this will go by. As K07 said ST can be Star Trek or Sequel Trilogy. I guess NT is a pretty good idea.

IT was the only thing I could think of. :lol

Maybe...

MT - modern trilogy?

Makes sense to me. New would not be new forever, especially if another trilogy comes along.

MT could work.

Hmmm...

10-Spaceballs-quotes.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Kylo sounds just like some dude. I kind of like that. Means it's less derivative of Vader, and he'll have to rely that much more on his actions to make him seem intimidating and bad-ass.

Just checked Kylo Ren and co infos.
So basically Kylo Ren is a fanboy, a wannabee tyrant like his idol is Darth Vader... Ok...

Walked into Target today to find a giant Take-A-Selfie-With-A-Wookie cardboard Chewie at the front door. Lots of t-shirts with the retro, distressed 1970s trading card look. There was one pretty cool Chewbacca-in-outline shirt, but it was obviously in the Virginia Tech colors of maroon and orange. Now, if we could get one in blue and gold...

(edit) Woo Hoo! I'm #18,000

Back