Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

I do think Phantom Menace had more of a 'Star Wars' feel to it, but the movie is so terrible and childish that it doesn't matter. The only good thing in the entire movie is the duel of the fates. Especially Darth Maul's introduction. That still gives me chills. "Anakin, stay in that cockpit!" Doors open, cue duel of the fates theme, and he's just standing there like a badass.

tumblr_lr65jdnyj01qbg1wd.gif

tumblr_lr65k4znja1qbg1wd.gif

tumblr_lr65kp7N5d1qbg1wd.gif

This is why I can never hate TPM. Even now, after having seen it a bunch of times, and having seen Maul collectibles ad nauseum, those first two gifs still gave me a mild chill.

Yeah, that "let's tie everything together now!" ending always feels like a "Previously, on 'Star Wars'..." sequence.

Exactly. "Next week on Star Wars..." There should've been a whole film with Vader in armor laying waste to the Jedi.

And Obi Wan's idea of a clever hiding place is the Lars farm, which just happens to be the first place Vader should think to look for his son. Why not just drop the baby off at the nearest Star Destroyer?

Exactly. "Next week on Star Wars..." There should've been a whole film with Vader in armor laying waste to the Jedi.

And Obi Wan's idea of a clever hiding place is the Lars farm, which just happens to be the first place Vader should think to look for his son. Why not just drop the baby off at the nearest Star Destroyer?

This is actually a genius hiding place - Vader's systems don't produce lactase, so he has to stay far away from blue milk.

The hardest part of Blue Milk isn't drinking it, it's milking the Bantha.

Luke with a beard would look too much like Orson Wells.

I'm all for the original cast coming in....but looking at pics of Fisher from this year....she could be anyone to me....totally unrecognisable.

also not looking forward to hearing her deep, gruff smoker's voice.

*cue's mental image of saggy woman in her 60s, sporting her low hanging fruit in jedi metal bikini sounding like a trucker...

And floating fruit :)

Nothing beats "I wish that I could just wish my feelings away" for me. It could only be better if he had said "wish I could wish my wishes away." Someone got paid to write that.

For the record, I like the prequels. But jeez.

What about in sith when anakin jumps back in the elevator bahahahaha "oh it's you" says obi bahahahaha who else would it be given the outlook of that whole scene... Where is the mighty obi wan's sences that day hmmmmmm at least he was Rockn a real beard in sith.. How's the glued on facial hair look in AOTC bahaha TPM all the way gets my vote out of the 3

Back