Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First Order, huh? That's the new rising Empire?

I hope the guy in black at center stage of the stormtroopers Aryan meeting is a better villain than that masked man in black they call "sith".

3l03Cvh.jpg

Things are so much different now. So so much different.
Disney won't and can't risk making a movie as awful as that. The director I more competent

Here's hoping everyone's learnt from the mistakes of the past. Just sayin' don't read too much into the teasers, great as they might be.

(For the record, I'm not a prequel hater)

Rey's costume is very reminiscent of Luke's farmboy costume. The wraps on her arms are very similar to the wraps on Luke's lower legs.

So, is the general consensus that Rey is Han and Leia's daughter? Teaser seems to suggest she has Skywalker lineage and she has a strong resemblance to Padme.

Last edited:
i thought the new trailer was totally on point... i feel like we have seen so much and yet, there is so much we haven’t seen… a great balance...

I don't feel like I know anything about this movie other that what I would have guessed it would be about 30 years ago -- the Skywalker lineage.

I want to keep it this way. Unlike Avengers which seems to have shown so much of that movie's action scenes.

So far the trailer are working.

anakin-its-working-o.gif

keeping a little mystery is essential... this is what helped make the OT experience... our own imaginations had to fill in the blanks.

I Love how gritty and grimy everything looks. It looks lived in just like the original films.

So, is the general consensus that Rey is Han and Leia's daughter? Teaser seems to suggest she has Skywalker lineage and she has a strong resemblance to Padme.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was hidden in the desert like Luke was (or kidnapped) and is actually Han and Leia's daughter.

Be interesting if they didn't even make a trailer or any commercials. It's Star Wars... its doesn't need any trailer to sell it.

not to sell it, but to add fuel to our imaginations... my first glimpse of Boba Fett did more for the character than any EU because it sat with me simmering. i can only imagine how many 10 year olds today will experience the same with Captain Phasma or Kylo Ren.

not to sell it, but to add fuel to our imaginations... my first glimpse of Boba Fett did more for the character than any EU because it sat with me simmering. i can only imagine how many 10 year olds today will experience the same with Captain Phasma or Kylo Ren.

Whose Captain Phasma? Is that the chrometrooper?

Back