Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

My kids kept asking what the "special giveaway" was and my only reply would be "death." "Nuh uh! Tell us tell us!" It was a fun Halloween. :lol

44.gif

Remember the rumored titled "An Ancient Fear?" I do think the first movie will deal with a frozen ancient being who awakens to wreak havoc.

You heard it here first. :lecture

Oh well, this is the first time a SW title has left me indifferent.
It just doesn't sound very Star Wars-y...

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

If Halloween III had just been called Season of the Witch, it would have been better received when it was released. I think the fact that Michael Myers wasn't in it screwed people up.

If Halloween III had just been called Season of the Witch, it would have been better received when it was released. I think the fact that Michael Myers wasn't in it screwed people up.

Probably a good deal. But while it had the strong bones of a good story, and I still like watching it, they gave in to too many dumb and schlocky things to be taken seriously. A few simple refinements and it could have been excellent.

As to the new Star Wars title, I'm not ready to pan the movie based on its title. I'm cautious so I don't feel burned again. But if I allow myself to react to everything as it dribbles in, it's going to be utterly ruined by the time it gets here no matter what ends up on the screen.

I look at this way, NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think Ford, Hamill, Fisher and the rest would unite for another Star Wars. At the end of the day, it's Star Wars again , on the silver screen. Who would have ever imagined?

Back