Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

**** Kevin Smith? How would you even approach a task like that?

**** Kevin Smith? How would you even approach a task like that?

Pretty sure it would involve flour...wait Smiths a dude right? Not just an ugly fat chick? :lol

Why are people so mean to Kevin? What's he ever done to you people? LEAVE KEVIN ALONE!

Where did that perception come from? I've never really heard any horror stories about the guy.

Where did that perception come from? I've never really heard any horror stories about the guy.

I don't mind the guy, but in a lot of situations he seems to be nothing more than a shill.

What do you think possessed me to post that clip? Since that figures been released, I've been watching a BTTF film each night for the past few days. :lol

What do you think possessed me to post that clip? Since that figures been released, I've been watching a BTTF film each night for the past few days. :lol

Feeling tempted by that line? I do recall you saying BTTF is not something you felt a need to own toys from....but they do look ever so cool...

I only watched the first, the look REALLY great on Bluray.... I'll watch the second today

I know you're already regretting a certain something you said in the ED-209 thread recently. :lol

What? That I will never ever buy Hot Toys figures again? I timed that well didn't I? :lol Just before they showed Alien, Aliens, Powerloader, Back To The Future, BD Robocop (which I think is the best HT looking figure ever) and Batman Returns...and announced Star Wars.

Last edited:

I only watched the first, the look REALLY great on Bluray.... I'll watch the second today

The first one is a near perfect film. I mean that in every sense, it's almost impossible to find a flaw in it. The other two are just brilliant fun.
My wife has never seen part 3, which is both bizarre and fun, cause I get to watch it tonight with a first timer.

The first one is a near perfect film. I mean that in every sense, it's almost impossible to find a flaw in it. The other two are just brilliant fun.
My wife has never seen part 3, which is both bizarre and fun, cause I get to watch it tonight with a first timer.

oh nice :hi5:
I agree with on the first movie, excellent movie and its easy to enjoy every minute of it

What? That I will never ever buy Hot Toys figures again? I timed that well didn't I? :lol Just before they showed Alien, Aliens, Powerloader, Back To The Future, BD Robocop (which I think is the best HT looking figure ever) and Batman Returns...and announced Star Wars.

Exactly that :lol I made sure not to make any dramatic statements myself because I knew I could never hate Hot Toys enough to not wanna buy certain things in the future.

Back