Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

As well as the Vader head, I'd say the pic of 3PO & R2 on that cover are ROTS promo shots too.. :lol

fisher Confirms Her Involvement In The Sequel Trilogy!

Posted By Jay on November 16, 2012

One of our rebel readers, Curt, wrote in with the following:

"I was at Carrie Fishers booksigning in Cherry Hill, NJ on November 15, and the interview she did started with the question 'Are you really going to be in a new star wars movie?' and Carrie answered quietly 'Yes....I thought it was already common knowledge.' She did not elaborate, as she probably doesn't want to crow too loudly at this point in the project development. But this is the first confirmation from one of the main OT Cast. LFL has not said the cast would return yet."

So there you go! Set speculation to Warp 9, or something like that!

https://theforce.net/latestnews/sto..._Involvement_In_The_Sequel_Trilogy_148915.asp

There we go ! :)

I know right !?? LOL

WOULD LOVE THAT !!!! or something similar to Story's out of Jabbas Palace... :panic::panic:

ohhh.. and not to forget.... THE OLD REPUBLIC !! Bring Malgus !!

Temura Morrison is set to return to play his own clone, still excited? I know a few fans whinging already for not getting Jeremy Bulloch back as Boba but i liked Morrison's take on Jango.

first of all.. its not confirmed that these all going to be SW movies.. just because its coming from the Lucasfilm department doesnt neccesarly mean star wars.

other then that.. if they bring kind of adult SW movies or similar to what is marvel doing.. just by character.. A boba fett movie.. a movie about Jabba and the Hutts...etc..... hell bring it !

Oh no does this mean..... Mutt Williams and the Bottomless Pit of Cash, Howard the Duck 2: The Crapfest Returns and Ewoks in Disneyland

:panic::panic::panic:

Temura Morrison is set to return to play his own clone, still excited? I know a few fans whinging already for not getting Jeremy Bulloch back as Boba but i liked Morrison's take on Jango.
I've got no problem with that guy playing Boba Fett, so long as it is written decently, well directed, etc. As with many actors in the prequels, I thought he did a pretty good job all things considered. Actors were not to blame.

Oh no does this mean..... Mutt Williams and the Bottomless Pit of Cash...

I don't think you need to worry about Shia Laboof ever being in another Spielberg film. He's does nothing but trash talk about both Indy 4 and the Transformer films. He's been replaced by Mark Wahlberg in the next Transformers.

All this Vader talk is making me nervous.

When HF, MH and CF appear in their costumes in the trailers, the audience is going to lose their ****!

Can't wait for that.

So long as Luke doesn't look like the Beverly Hills Ninja, I agree. :lol

fGuy_Blueharvest_sc468_0018f.jpg

I hope Hamill gets a 2nd chance at some mainstream work out of this. He's a talented guy.

^ He's on one of Cartoon Networks most popular shows, and plays one of the main, and funniest character.

Back