Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

Watch special features of the scorpion king... Rock scons the dude in the head and knocked him out for a brief minute... Oh RIP dude...

Oh $h!t.. I recall that now.

That's a massive whoops.

My apologies to the Duncan family.

Couldn't see him doing vader anyway... Maybe spirit vader... And i mean voicing, not doing :slap unless robot chicken do an X rated version.. Don't think Disney will give it the go ahead though... Frank Marshall might produce though :hi5: the " mother shot " I mean " money shot " :horror:inlove

Wait... There were actual rumors for Indy V? :lol

It took them so long to make a fourth one. They coulda made 3-6 more in the time it took them to do ONE. Forget it. It's done. Let that franchise be done. Bring back geriatric Han Solo instead :yess:

Oh, and no Vader! :pray:

Y'all can get to blogging about bologna I'm not gunna stop the Saga continues No stopping the Force Obi................

Eminem... :rock

I'm pretty sure we will know in about a week who will handle the movie.. very anxious about the announcement !!

All this talk about Vader. I'm not liking it. If it's done for marketing, the movie and story will suffer.

Thankfully the PT won't be the last thing people remember about SW movies, hope these are much better.

Shouldn't be too difficult to accomplish that.

I dont see him appearing physically.. maybe in flashbacks... maybe in kind of memorizing holograms/shrines for the Sith to come...etc... I can perfectly live with that.. actually that would be kind of cool

Hopefully Brian Singer will direct so the creepy ghost of Anakin Skywalker can perpetually spy on hot chicks in the comfort of their own homes.

If there is a new Sith in the upcoming trilogy he/she would need to be mentored by a Darth. Since Papaltine and Anakin are both dead perhaps Ghost Vader (now seperated from Anakin) is the mentor.

Another way to re-introduce Vader - In 'Legacy' Darth Krayt is tormented and shown distain by his Sith holocrons for breaking the Rule of Two. Maybe in the new films a new Sith sees visions of an angry Vader telling him/her they are not a true Dark Lord.

If there is a new Sith in the upcoming trilogy he/she would need to be mentored by a Darth. Since Papaltine and Anakin are both dead perhaps Ghost Vader (now seperated from Anakin) is the mentor.

That idea is ca ca.

No Vader. Period.

Relax guys, Vader won't return. Nobody would ever dare let something "stupid" find its way into a Star Wars film. :monkey3

Vader won't be in it period, Jesus! There's rumors of a dark jedi sith cult that worships Vader!(and they try to emulate him) That's it, that will be the extent of it! BANK ON IT!

(and even that is probably BS)

hey.........how about new movie = new villan..........:dunno

Back