Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

I hope it starts out with 1970 disco music , these chicks and Luke delivering pizzas images.jpg

Been saying this all along. And if this is indeed the case, no need to toss out the entire EU from continuity. I agree the NJO and everything past that will likely be absent, but mostly everything else could probably remain without affecting the new trilogy much.

Just because they don't mention it doesn't mean it didn't happen, i just think if they try and explain whats gone on since RotJ they will waste half the film. Lets get into the story and if something from the past needs to be highlighted then let it happen in Ep VIII, its a much better place to bring in elements of either the EU or the PT.

Yeah, Lucas wanted Hayden wrecking **** in the Vader suit earlier in the film.. but changed his mind.

He wanted to show a baby face doing bad things. :lol

Yeah, Lucas wanted Hayden wrecking **** in the Vader suit earlier in the film.. but changed his mind.

He wanted to show a baby face doing bad things. :lol

I remember being hopeful about seeing suited up Vader wrecking stuff and left bummed that I had to see Hayden's face nearly the entire film.

Revenge of the Sith did no favors for Vader's old reputation as a badass. None at all.

I can never forgive it for that reason. That should of been it's biggest priority. Cheapshotting Mace, killing kids, getting shredded by Obi Wan, and then that lackluster ending where he finally gets suited felt so empty.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back