Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

:lol :lol :lol

Hey I have come around a bit on that one. I like the idea of a younger Jedi anakin as a ghost, but it was terribly executed. I acknowledge that now. :lol

Especially if they go in a certain direction... :monkey3

:nana:

Right. Like the PT. :nana:

How many of these, coupled with lenseflares do you expect Abrams to squeeze in?

[ame]https://youtu.be/8pwougRXzY8[/ame]

Peronaly, i'm waiting for the lenseflare off the character's uvula while they do the No scream.

Speaking of weird, did you guys hear the latest rumor?

Aerosmith to do the filmscore as a REmix of the classic themes.

Right. Like the PT. :nana:

How many of these, coupled with lenseflares do you expect Abrams to squeeze in?

https://youtu.be/8pwougRXzY8

Peronaly, i'm waiting for the lenseflare off the character's uvula while they do the No scream.

None, really. Though ironically, I expect that to be yelled by the OT elitists with every cast announcement regarding a new character. :lol

I'm gonna ****ing laugh my *** off when this new trilogy makes the PT look like good Star Wars and all the OT Elitists who cried for Lucas to go, start whining like a bunch if spoiled little brats for him to come back. :lol

Nah. I'll just disregard the new ones like I do the PT if they end up being $h!t. But wanting Lucas to come back? Not a chance.

This made me :rotfl:goodpost::hi5:

This made me :horror :panic::mad:

Speaking of weird, did you guys hear the latest rumor?

Aerosmith to do the filmscore as a REmix of the classic themes.

I'm gonna ****ing laugh my *** off when this new trilogy makes the PT look like good Star Wars and all the OT Elitists who cried for Lucas to go, start whining like a bunch if spoiled little brats for him to come back. :lol

By definition "OT Elitists" require no additional movies. Ever. Hence the term "OT Elitists." So it doesn't matter if these new ones are worse than the prequels or if George himself could have done better. We always have the unaltered OT. The end.

Soo.. what you're saying is.. the OT eliteists are resistant to change and stuck in their ways.

By definition "OT Elitists" require no additional movies. Ever. Hence the term "OT Elitists." So it doesn't matter if these new ones are worse than the prequels or if George himself could have done better. We always have the unaltered OT. The end.

Then why do they cry in PT and now this NT thread? :lol

Nah. I'll just disregard the new ones like I do the PT if they end up being $h!t. But wanting Lucas to come back? Not a chance.

Exactly.

And there's no possible way these will be worse than the PT. Not possible. Just the announcements made so far bring it above the PT. In fact these new films will cement how bad the PT really was.. Bank on it! (I don't expect 70's/80's movie magic again, but perhaps what the PT shoulda been)

Then why do they cry in PT and now this NT thread? :lol

Because nothing's wrong, but they hurt anyway. :dunno

542381-fgvrtbh.jpg

Wow. Well. There you go. All the information one needs to understand the state of this franchise.

Back