Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

And not half enough escape pods for the people on board. But the cantina band played on.

Well, it was not a full on cantina, it was more of a Tap Caff. So I'm not certian you could really call them a Cantina band. After all, Java the Hutt is no Mos Eisley Cantina. But then, what is?

470_2650395.jpg

They don't build Imperial Star Destroyer's like they used to.

Disney needs to keep RDJ busy... whos ready for a cocky C3PO? :lol

45592_c-3po-iron-man-2.jpg

Maybe Disney can have an even more epic space battle where Luke's X-Wing and the Falcon blow up one final Death Star...and then land remotely at their pilots' feet who were safe and sound the whole time. That would be an awesome twist that would be just as exciting over endless viewings.

Maybe Disney can have an even more epic space battle where Luke's X-Wing and the Falcon blow up one final Death Star...and then land remotely at their pilots' feet who were safe and sound the whole time. That would be an awesome twist that would be just as exciting over endless viewings.

This would actually be pretty cool, they could then chase down the fleeing Sith Lord and when they catch up to him and pull down his cowl its actually JarJar and he says, ME-SA SOWWY".

And then some dude that Han left on a roof somewhere can fly out of nowhere and start kicking their asses! Get in the Falcon Leia, save the day!! :panic:

C'mon JYE, tell me its not time for a C3PO Mk. II after all these years. :lol

So overdue it's not even funny.

HT molds are at the ready. :rotfl

I will laugh (with joy of course) if HT somehow wrangles a license out of these new movies. Of course I have no idea what the characters will be like, but its Star Wars and my dumb *** will buy them. :lol

Back