Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly don't even remember TFA being advertised or shown in 3D :lol

Then again, the last 3D movie I watched was Avatar... so I don't pay much attention to the 3D movie world :lol

Those glasses are pretty cool though.

image.jpeg

With all the money Avatar made whenever I see people list their top 10 or even top 20 favorite movies of all time I rarely (if ever) see Avatar listed. It might have beat all the SW movies in money but it will never be on par with them in movie history.

Well yeah, that goes without saying.

Most modern movies are forgottable. The good stuff has already been done. Every so often you'll get something unique and creative that pushes the envelope, but most of it is rehashed ****.

When I stand back with a clear mind and look at TFA I see a movie struggling to make any sense because of the 32 year gap, weak villains and a weak Solo family plot.

True. But then again, neither is nor will is the Force Awakens.

No, but that’s not the point. People are using money to show how good Avatar was (it grossed more than TFA so its better) when in fact very few people really liked Avatar and nobody wants a sequel. Avatar is kind of on par with TFM but at least that had Maul while Avatar had………. ???????? Cammeron can flaunt his box office all he wants but other than Terminator nothing he has made is even close to being on par with the SW franchise.

*** I had a better reply so I deleted the other one. :) :) ***

No, but that’s not the point. People are using money to show how good Avatar was (it grossed more than TFA so its better) when in fact very few people really liked Avatar and nobody wants a sequel. Avatar is kind of on par with TFM but at least that had Maul while Avatar had………. ???????? Cammeron can flaunt his box office all he wants but other than Terminator nothing he has made is even close to being on par with the SW franchise.

*** I had a better reply so I deleted the other one. :) :) ***

Hey, you can't do that.

Back