Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Han was never a child anyways, he was born a full size adult. :lol

I feel the same though. Han will always be the man who refers to Luke as "kid". He can't be a kid himself.

Yep. I figure the best case scenario with the Han Solo movie is that it will be a prequel along the same lines as those Darth Vader and Son/Vader's Little Princess books that my kids and I get a kick out of. Funny but not remotely canon.

ct-prj-chicago-book-news-jeffrey-brown-darth-vader-20150430

Dont worry Jye...Where Han died turned into Planet Genesis...Han will be back like Spock ...He mind melded with Kylo before he fell LOL

That said, it's not much more of a stretch that Alden Ehrenreich grew into Harrison Ford than the idea 19 years in the desert turned Ewan into Alec.

This crossed my mind as well. I don't really wanna see anyone else play Solo anymore than the next person. It feels easy to forget since Kenobi dies in ANH, but Alec was present in all three OT flicks, obviously not with the same screen time as Ford (who's now been in 4), but still.

I would hate for them to waste the opportunity to make another Kenobi movie or two, especially if McGregor is game. He was my favorite part of the PT.

I'm more curious about the young Han Solo movie than anything. Kasdan writing it helps, but I just can't buy into anybody playing Han Solo other than Harrison Ford. I am going to cherry pick these movies whether they are good or not for me to consider them canon.

I really hope for a Kenobi movie with MacGregor though. He loves the role and how great would it be to have a really good SW movie with him in it? He was the best part of the prequels....just too bad the movies didn't match his performance quality wise.

While I hope it is a pleasant surprise, I have little interest in this Solo spin off. McGregor was definitely a shining light in the prequels, I'd much rather see that movie made.

Disney's box office haul so far for 2016 is off the charts insane, it has decimated what was an already impressive 2015 box office record from Universal.

Disney's box office haul so far for 2016 is off the charts insane, it has decimated what was an already impressive 2015 box office record from Universal.

Yep, not hard to achieve when nearly every major release is a Disney movie. Right now they have at least 3 films in the top 10 for last weekends box office, the top 2 spots were theirs.

Not even including TFA. :lol

Absolutely, this isn't even halfway through the year so far, they still have (off the top of my head) Dr. Strange, Finding Dory and Star Wars:Rogue One coming out this year.

Just checked, they also have the Alice sequel, Moana, Pete's Dragon, BFG and Adventures in Babysitting still to release this year.

Disney is a monster now.

Absolutely, this isn't even halfway through the year so far, they still have (off the top of my head) Dr. Strange, Finding Dory and Star Wars:Rogue One coming out this year.

Looks like they also have Alice: Through the Looking Glass, The BFG, and Pete's Dragon coming up before Rogue One as well.

TFA and Zootopia combined for $2.1 billion the first quarter alone. Then when you add The Finest Hours the total goes all the way up to 2.1 billion and 11 cents. Unbelievable quarter.

Back