Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I think happened is that HT received relatively few preorders for Cross because at the time, everyone hated him. He WAS an unpleasant character, but I bought him because he was a gorgeous figure and because I wanted the team complete. So, HT closed the PO window early and everyone was caught off guard. Currently this figure is in my top 3, he's that good.

I wont be offloading him if/when we get the Imp version because 1. I have no problem with all-black figures *ahem* Arena Fett and 2. I have seven HT Fetts. Two Crosshairs is a drop in the bucket. I think there is a strong chance that the Imp version will be minus a headsculpt, but thats okay because I have a resin print one waiting for finishing.

The main problem Imp Crosshair presents for me is that if we get one, kitbash Mayday becomes inevitable and I don't wanna go through that.

It seems obvious to me that not only is Mayday dead, his entire squad is also dead. Why else would all their helmets be in a pile together? And this is very upsetting, to me at least. I hope Havok squad v2.0 never returns to this planet again. It is nothing but death.

What I think happened is that HT received relatively few preorders for Cross because at the time, everyone hated him. He WAS an unpleasant character, but I bought him because he was a gorgeous figure and because I wanted the team complete. So, HT closed the PO window early and everyone was caught off guard. Currently this figure is in my top 3, he's that good.

I wont be offloading him if/when we get the Imp version because 1. I have no problem with all-black figures *ahem* Arena Fett and 2. I have seven HT Fetts. Two Crosshairs is a drop in the bucket. I think there is a strong chance that the Imp version will be minus a headsculpt, but thats okay because I have a resin print one waiting for finishing.

The main problem Imp Crosshair presents for me is that if we get one, kitbash Mayday becomes inevitable and I don't wanna go through that.

It seems obvious to me that not only is Mayday dead, his entire squad is also dead. Why else would all their helmets be in a pile together? And this is very upsetting, to me at least. I hope Havok squad v2.0 never returns to this planet again. It is nothing but death.
Actually, I think crosshair was intentionally cut short for production as result of overproduction of previous figures. All the figures around that time got more limited runs and shortened po to release windows. HT is rebalancing I think but for a time they overproduced, then under produced. What didn't help was that folk held of PO'ing Cross expecting it to go on sale like Hunter and Echo who were overproduced, so when HT closed the PO window and put the figire into production they did not need to make many to meet demand. HT did manage to get it out earlier than expected thanks to that shortened run so they acchieved that thing InArt was doing great at the time (short PO to release window) as they were also reacting to InArt being the new hot brand on the block.

Anyway, as for Mayday, I don't think he is innevitable, HT so far are only doing main characters for Bad Batch, no indication they would do side ones. I do have a 3D printable Lt Nolan kit I made that would fit with Imp Crosshair though plus I expect there is a 3D printable Mayday kit somewhere out there (not that just wrapping standard HT reg clone armour can't be done)

Last edited:
Oh, HT will never make Mayday. That's just not ever gonna happen. I was just saying if we get Imperial Crosshair, I'll be duty bound to make a companion Mayday from scratch [kitbash]. I'm anticipating having to sculpt the fabric onto a set of printed armor, I can think of two ways I might try that. It'd be a complicated build though. Ugh.

Got a feeling that this new Operative is Cody.

Or… another Crosshair.

Last edited:
I dont think thats Cody. It might be a cloned Crosshair though. I think theyre saving Cody for something else, maybe not even in this show.

Sure didnt sound like Tech's voice to me. 🤷‍♀️

Perhaps it is ghola Tech. That's what the emperor needs to do, he needs to get some Tleilaxu on the payroll.

I was thinking it could be Tech, but Crosshair said they could not condition him when they tried because he was defective. Tech might not be susceptible to the conditioning as well.

Doesn’t sound or move like Tech.

I still think Cody. They made a point of him disappearing last season, the Operatives are reconditioned and have their previous identity wiped.

Someone say Cody!

IMG_8626.jpeg

Not sure if the Operative will end up being any clone we know. Really doubt it’s Cody since he was on his way to defect and seemed to be genuinely AWOL and not reassigned. Tech seems unlikely too since being ‘defective’ is why it didn’t take on Crosshair. There are only so many memorable clones unaccounted for at this point. Could be a one episode clone from Clone Wars but I doubt it’s anyone really significant. Something like a non-Jango clone might be more interesting. Maybe a failed Palpatine clone or something? So maybe Snoke isn’t that far off! :lol

.... Like Snoke would ever be that competent or possess that kind of physicality.

You know, I think one of the worst things about current SW is that all roads lead not to Rome, but to that $%#!ing sequel trilogy, it is the one thing Disney can never ever drop. Let it fade into history...? HERESY MY GOOD SIRS! Nuh uh we gonna be thinking about Snoke and co every single time they can ever possibly bring them up and I for one am over it.

Was it me or were these last two episodes REALLY dark? Visually I mean. It was really hard to see what was going on.
Mine was fine.

Try watching Godzilla 2014…

On an OLED…

At 2pm…

On a sunny day…

With the window curtains opened.

Or at 9pm with the lights turned off.

Don’t matter same result lol

Back