Star Wars Shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an Episode III movie poster there a while back. I also got my very first collectible from them, my Kotobukiya Darth Vader with Pewter Paint finish. Didn't have a problem either time, so they seem to be good.

What do you plan on getting man?

I've found their prices to be, on the whole, less than competitive. While they have the occasional item that is worth shelling out for( such as my long sought after and finally available "Star Wars Rocks" print t-shirt), higher end items such as busts, maquettes, art prints, etc. can usually be found at certain online retailers for 10 to 15 percent cheaper .

I've shopped with them from time to time with no problems. And watch for sales. I picked up a Medi Vader for $100 from them.

Bought a Medi Stormtrooper and a Shocktrooper from them previously, both on clearance. No issues either time. I would not hestiate to buy from them again, provided the price is good :)

The price is good, as long as your living in the US.
If your overseas, forget it......shipping is a whopping 69 bucks...when it used to be ard 40 bucks only.

Never had a problem with them. My only advice is to keep your eye out on their clearances. You do get some serious deals.

I found a C-3PO/Jawa animated maquette from Gentle Giant for $20 last Xmas, and bought it as a cheap gift.

good site and they have a good return policy. My girlfriend bought me a stormtrooper shirt and it was too small and I was able to return it with out any issues.. I would buy from them again...

Back