Star Wars Shop Exclusive MR Clone Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only wish is that this piece doesn't ship until after the White Clone helm in December. I really hope that the other helms weren't moved back so that this can be shipped earlier. MR is killing me right now. I've got coming from them:

Luke EE (just got)
AT-AT SE
Spec Ops Helm
Shock Troop Helm
SWShop Exclusive Helm (will order)

Attachments

• grimesonhorse.JPG
    grimesonhorse.JPG
    871.4 KB · Views: 29
I hear ya...

Luke EE
Yoda LE
Sidious LE
Clone Trooper Helm
Special Ops Helm (2)
Shock Troop Helm
FX Windu
FX Luke (Sept.)
...and I am sure there will be something else....like that Obi-Wan EE in the fall.... :bang

I'm definitely ordering 2 Obi-Wan EE's in the fall. That prop looks incredible. I hope that MR continues this trend of 2 EE's a year. They are absolutely fantastic and will be much easier to afford now that LOTR is ending.

Absolutely! I love them too!
LOTR is still taking a bite of out me though! I collect all the weapons and costumes....With Mannequins! It gets pricey! :bang

Not to hijack the thread, but I'd be interested in seeing pics of your collection Sir Tristram. Sounds awesome! :D

Oh, definitely! I am waiting on a couple of wigs (one for Boromir and one for Legolas) ...I would like to change my Legolas Mannequin too....But I will most definitely post pics when it looks a tad bit 'cleaner'....I have a few boxes pilled up next to the manequins...

So..do you think this helm will be going on sale this week, or....?

Your guess is as good as mine. Whenever SWS feels like it I guess.

BTW, according to an article at StarWars.com, the exclusive helmet will be one from the Star Corps Squad which Commander Bly is a part of. I doubt it will be his helmet (his has polarized macrobinocs) but one off the other troopers in the squad.

Here is a pic of Bly and his troops.

TAKEN FROM MR BLOG:

That's right, we'll be providing Star Wars Shop.com with an all-new exclusive helmet.

Click on the link below to learn about the 5-day ordering window for Hyperspace members.

Pre-orders start in July, so keep your macrobinoculars focused here on the blog as well as Star Wars.com for further information!

MR BLOG

Could it be Commander Bly!!!!!!!!!! :thud :thud :thud

I don't really care about the helmet - but thought this was in intriguing shot...
siokos14.jpg

WOW! Thos leia's are smokin' HOT! ;)

If only the leia on the bottom row, far left was really flipping the camera off. Oh well.

Yeah I think the Elvis Trooper was getting the full effect from the gal in front of him, as she backed right up on him...

Correction a few of the Leias are smokin' HOT, very few in fact!

I agree, the best looking one IMO is the bottom far left Leia:drool Leia outfits are like beer though they can add to a womans beauty. :)

Also anyone hear when the first MR helm was to ship? I heard July for the Shock Trooper helm, but it is the 26th and haven't seen squat.

Is the eye-candy on the top left, sweeter because she is "STACKED", Gruson? ;)

One of Nine: IIRC, the Special Ops trooper helmet will be the first to ship in September, followed by the Shocktrooper in Oct. and the Clonetrooper in Nov.

the Special Ops trooper helmet will be the first to ship in September, followed by the Shocktrooper in Oct. and the Clonetrooper in Nov.

That is correct. I wonder if they were moved back so the SWS Exclusive could be put out sooner? I hope that is not the case, and I don't know if I can afford the Spec. Ops., Shock, and Star Corps all close together. Hopefully Star Corps will be '06. Of course, the Stormtrooper Helm should be coming around that time. :bang2

Thanks for the update mini I was hoping I didn't have to shell out the $400 this month, good now I have more time to save.

Back