Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks no Rebels this week. It's the one episode I've been waiting for :impatient:

Action-packed! Hopefully, they put the Tie Defenders and Dark Troopers to good use and not waste them.

The S3 mid-season trailer was epic, but I expect the Obi-Wan and Maul rematch to be the season finale, unfortunately. I'm hoping they pace the better material so it's more spread out over the remainder of S3, unlike S2 where they teased Maul's return and Ahsoka vs Vader but didn't cover that story until the season finale. There's certainly enough there with Sabine, Kallus, and the formation of the Rebel Alliance that they shouldn't have to throw everything towards the end. Also loving that they're bringing back the Deathtroopers (Krennic really shouldn't be the only officer to have them right?) and showing the TIE Defender in action, just shows how much this series can really bridge the gap between PT, OT, and Rogue One with some sprinkling of EU/Legends.

Wonder how many seasons are left for this, and how close the timeline is to Rogue One at this point in the show.... It must be nipping at it's heels. I believe when it started it was supposed to be 5 years prior to ANH, correct? Ezra aged much between Season 2 and 3, so wonder what the timeline is now.

I didn't care for Season 1 until Vader popped up, Season 2 was good, loving season 3 so far. The show sure has matured from the Disney cartoon it began as. Feels much closer to how the Clone Wars was in tone, but still not as mature.

My guess is S3 is set about 2-3 years prior to Rogue One. Filoni said Rebels is set 5 years prior to ANH like you said, and Ezra seems to be 2-3 years older since the show began.

Another great trailer! They're ramping this show up nicely. I'm sure they will find a way to extend it if it is bringing enough revenue in.

Looks like Yoda got it made. No one knows where he is....:lol

Unlike Kenobi who has two Sith Lords looking to settle an old score with him....:slap

I enjoyed it lot. I feel like Feloni and company really shine when they have more than 30 minutes to work with. I'm glad Forest Whitaker came back to voice Saw. That was pretty cool. And the fact that he was teetering on the edge of extremism vs how the ghost crew operates was nice. Did you catch Sabines line about hating sand it getting everywhere? Nice nod to the line that everyone loves so much.

Yeah It was. At first I was thinking "mandolorians episode.... angsty sabine.... meh.."

But it turned out a lot better than I thought. I liked it.

I haven't been able to get into this show. ..checked in occasionally when I read online about something that could be interesting, but I just couldn't get into the characters. ..

Read about the recent episode "Secret Cargo" and checked it out. This is the first instance on this show that really f'n like it was a part of the saga..

If you've been on the fence with this show like I have...check this episode out. It is a good one.

Last night's episode was great. It was comedic relief before the finale. My son and I were laughing pretty hard at the end. Great episode.

Back