• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star Wars PF's for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
ONLY in the US. Shipping is included in the price. Want to move these ASAP. Paypal accepted.

Darth Vader EX - Sold
Farmboy Luke EX - $180
Farmboy Luke reg - Sold
Leia EX ( white dress ) - Sold
Han Solo reg - Sold
Obi Wan EX ( hairline crack on index finger that you have to look for to see ) - Sold
Luke/Yoda EX - Sold
Tusken Raider reg - Sold

Last edited:
updated. Not looking to trade for anything. Pretty much done with collecting.

You decided to get out too huh? Are you keeping anything?

For now I just have the GG Harry Potter bust line and the Transformers bust line by Art Asylum. I'm just pretty much "over it". Seems like there is always something new and then you need to move older stuff to make room of have funds, but you sell most at a loss. Just kind of tired of it all.

For now I just have the GG Harry Potter bust line and the Transformers bust line by Art Asylum. I'm just pretty much "over it". Seems like there is always something new and then you need to move older stuff to make room of have funds, but you sell most at a loss. Just kind of tired of it all.

I hear ya. I sold off everything myself.

At this point, I am waiting for the 1/3 Joker from Bobby C, I might get the 1:1 bust as well.

Back