Star wars PF, which one ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellboy120

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have to buy a Star wars PF for my dad in Thailand as a gift but I confusing about the best choice. Luke & Yoda training or Anakin? Please give me an advice.:confused:

OT = Original Trilogy (Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi)

PT = Prequel Trilogy (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith)

Get the PF from the trilogy your dad likes best.

OT = Original Trilogy (Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi)

PT = Prequel Trilogy (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith)

Get the PF from the trilogy your dad likes best.

Thank you very much! I'm sure that my dad will love OT more.

I have Anakin and he's a fantastic piece, especially if you like something that lights up. Looks good both with and without his robe as well imo.

I love my Anakin PF, but if your dad likes the OT more, then the Luke & Yoda would probably be good. You could go with the Obi-Wan too.

Of course, today I went to a comic shop and I saw Anakin in a shelf.

I decided to buy him later when I have enough money, he's really good!

The Anakin is really awesome, you should definitely get it if you like it. I think its a better piece than the Luke and Yoda (although I don't own that one so I can't say for certain). However I agree with the others that if your dad prefers the OT I would get the Luke and Yoda.

Luke and Yoda is easily the right choice, I don't think that Anakin looks quite right - primarily the clothing.

Throwing my two cents in here. I have the exclu. Anakin one and it's really a fine piece. Possibly the best SW PF out so far or at least high on the list. First off the likeness is topnotch on both portraits. Second the removable robe coupled with the interchangeable heads gives you several display options. Thirdly the lightsaber lights up, and while personaly don't use this feature to often it's still a really neat addition to the piece.

That said, if your pop is an Original Trilogy guy then Luke/Yoda is probably the way to go. It's two characters which is very cool and... it's freakin Luke and Yoda!!! A very iconic piece and definitely a pair than anyone will recognize instantly. On top of that it's sure to evoke those "like a kid again" feelings of nostalgia and you really can't go wrong with that.

Luke and Yoda are not bad but Anakin is a must to have for me..

Likeness really :)

By the way have both for sell anyway lol

Back