Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally came in today after being delayed due to the weather. Wow does the figure have a nice presence right out of the box. He's a head taller than the other 1/6 figures I have laying around. I haven't had a Vader since the old Sideshow Vader so this is quite the upgrade since then. Great to have both bases included here as well. Cod piece is still too big even after seeing it in person so I need to swap it out with the ANH version I got. It's massive.

I do feel that he needs a custom cape though. I think the material they used is good but them wanting it to act as both the normal and battle damage version, brings it down a peg. It's too thick overall since they stitched two layers together. There's no natural folds unless if you carefully position the cape a certain way. It just sort of sits on his body like one giant tarp. Definitely would get a custom cape if OT or Jaxon offers one. It's not terrible by any means but can definitely be better. I just want to rip off the second battle damage layer if I could. You can even see in my pictures just how thick the edge is on the cape. It should have been two separate capes included.

Will have to futz with it more to see what I can get out of it. Haven't even checked out the normal helmet yet or the light up feature so will have to do that later. The battle damage sculpt is extremely well done and the stand out piece here for sure. I kind of don't even want to bother with the clean helmet. Very happy to finally have a Vader in the collection.

Some quick out of the box shots for now:

ieLkY6W.jpeg

ui4dGT7.jpeg
7MZELoi.jpeg

Time for yet another Vader set of pics. Having all HT Vaders this definitely is the best 1/6 version with the 1/4 being the best Vader they’ve made. Having said that, I’ve combined the ANH cape, ANH cod piece and put his tunics over his armor. Here’s my display and head canon. He’s a great figure and feels hefty and durable. Bravo HT!
IMG_3706.jpeg

View attachment IMG_3705.jpeg

View attachment IMG_3709.jpeg

Last edited:
Glad someone posted a picture with the HT ANH cod piece.

Makes a big difference giving him a proper diaper change...... :lol

Am I wrong seeing the artisan headsculpt here after a day in the sun? Skin detail sure looks like it

Back