Star Wars lifesize thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a few that I am still working on.

DSCF2225.jpg

DSCF2105.jpg

DSCF2259.jpg

Love the full size Stormtrooper ! Was just checking Ebay today actually to see if I can come up with one of those "licenced by Lucas" trooper suits and put it on a mannequin or something of the sort. Don't know how else I'd get myself a life-size trooper :dunno

Love the full size Stormtrooper ! Was just checking Ebay today actually to see if I can come up with one of those "licenced by Lucas" trooper suits and put it on a mannequin or something of the sort. Don't know how else I'd get myself a life-size trooper :dunno

It seems that Museum Replicas will make a full licensed Stormtrooper armor, that might come with a mannequin too. But when is the question, they barely got out the Imperial uniforms and Jedi suits...

It seems that Museum Replicas will make a full licensed Stormtrooper armor, that might come with a mannequin too. But when is the question, they barely got out the Imperial uniforms and Jedi suits...

Interesting...wonder how much that will go for !

Did they actually start shipping the Jedi suits?

Yeah, they're in the latest catalog.

And they've actually been working on the Armor stuff for a while. I saw their Stormtrooper prototype and it was at least 90% there... and that was well over a year ago. Pretty sure Lucasfilm is the hold-up.

Yeah, they're in the latest catalog.

And they've actually been working on the Armor stuff for a while. I saw their Stormtrooper prototype and it was at least 90% there... and that was well over a year ago. Pretty sure Lucasfilm is the hold-up.

Yeah, Lucas is considering now to have colored stormtroopers...:thud: :D

Back