star wars jedi order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely hoping there'll be more Jedi - LOTS more Jedi! However, my credit card would be quite happy if they dipped into some of the other lines for a bit and gave it a break. So I'm hoping for lots more Jedi, just not all at once. :)

the idea of alternating lines would be great. 5 or 6 jedi then move to sith then move to bounty hunters etc. does anyone know the length of time SS has the Star Wars licence?

kingdarkness03 said:
the idea of alternating lines would be great. 5 or 6 jedi then move to sith then move to bounty hunters etc. does anyone know the length of time SS has the Star Wars licence?

That would be cool and would allow to really have a nice mixed collection as the line goes on instead of just a bunch of Jedi while you wait for Sith figures or bounty hunters. Keeps things interesting at least.

keeping the line fresh is going to be the key. no matter what SS does there is an ends less amount of die hard SW fans who will buy no matter what, but for the more casual fan kepping the line(lines) changeing will add a great deal to the over all intrest

I agree. That's why they need IMO to get the other lines going to keep things a tad fresh. I mean I'll buy lots of Jedi but I also want to see some sith, bounty hunters, EU, etc. Which keeps things interesting for me as well as fans who don't follow SW as you said hardcore.

i think a droid line would be awsome, C3PO R2 and others that have appearesd in the movies iand the EU

Yeah, I'd like to get 3PO and R2. Not sure about any others but I would like to get them.

kingdarkness03 said:
keeping the line fresh is going to be the key. no matter what SS does there is an ends less amount of die hard SW fans who will buy no matter what, but for the more casual fan kepping the line(lines) changeing will add a great deal to the over all intrest

if sideshow was making huge editions, i'd agree with this, but since the editions are well under 10,000 per figure, the dedicated star wars fan will keep this line thriving for years. the casual fan will have no impact on this line, and sideshow shouldn't worry about them. the proof is that they can sell 1,250 figures of a character in 25 minutes that probably has no more than 45 seconds of screen time in 2 films. :joy

This is a bit off topic, but how many of you would pay for a Weequay?

As to the Sith, at first I thought SSC might hold off on releasing the Sith since there are only four total, but then I remembered that they're potentially dipping into EU as well, so, we might get a few EU Sith between the main players to keep things interesting.

Customikey said:

As to the Sith, at first I thought SSC might hold off on releasing the Sith since there are only four total, but then I remembered that they're potentially dipping into EU as well, so, we might get a few EU Sith between the main players to keep things interesting.
I would definitely get Weequay. Imagine the detail in his face alone. Not to mention that he would look great next to Luke.

Customikey said:

that's one character i definately want. i've always liked his character design. i'd rather have him than kit fisto, though the more i look at sideshow's kit fisto, the more i ike him.(but i'll never like that stupid force push/smile he did in episode 2):eek:

By Weequay, are we talking a skiff guard Weequay or the Jedi Weequay?

I'd be more inclined to get the Jedi Weequay only because otherwise it would be too minor to get....if I could afford to be a completist...well, maybe even two Weequay.

Agent0028 said:
By Weequay, are we talking a skiff guard Weequay or the Jedi Weequay?

I'd be more inclined to get the Jedi Weequay only because otherwise it would be too minor to get....if I could afford to be a completist...well, maybe even two Weequay.
I was thinking skiff guard. But that wouldn't fit in with the Jedi Order line. When he was suggested I thought of the original trilogy first and didn't even think of the Jedi Weequay. Skiff guard or Jedi? Now that you mention it, I would have to get both.

There was a Jedi Weequay? Man, they'll let anybody in that order. Next thing you'll tell me about the Jedi Hutts.

gonzo said:
There was a Jedi Weequay? Man, they'll let anybody in that order. Next thing you'll tell me about the Jedi Hutts.

Wouldn't you just love to see a Hutt Force jump? Dumbo can fly? Bah! Look at Jabba do a back flip over Darth Vader's head. :google

I think that the arena on Geonosis is going to be a gold mine for Jedi. There's one cool one, I don't know his name (my geeky encyclopedic knowledge is mostly for OT) he looks like a dinosaur, I think he'd be a pretty cool one to have.

EDIT: I just watched the scene to try to do a screen grab of him...but couldn't get it to work, anyways he's the one who was gonna go for Dooku and was shot by Jango.

Last edited:
I would prefer principal characters in my collection. To be honest if Sideshow starts releasing more obscure "Coleman lantern" types, it'll be easy to pass up on them.

I'm also not an EU fan, for the most part, so those figures would hold little interest as well.

There are some obscure characters that I do look forward to being released (or at least hope that they will) such as the Cantina characters such as Hammerhead. (again, I want the Cantina version and not the cartoon Jedi thing...)

Back