• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STAR WARS - GENTLE GIANT STATUE COLLECTION - MONTREAL local pick up only (for now)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risingstar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm thinking of selling all of my Gentle Giant Star Wars statues. They are all brand new and undisplayed. The boxes were only opened to inspect for damages. They're all sold out. I only took pics of the Wampa for a statue review some years ago then out in back in the box.

I'd like to offer these to someone in the Montreal area first (or someone willing to pick them up) who might be interested in a large collection of stunning Star Wars statues. There are 18 Gentle Giant statues in all.

I'm selling the whole collection together. Canadian or US currency works for me. When I purchased many of these, the dollar was worth much less so there definitely some extra savings there for Cunucks. It's a great deal for a Star Wars fan.

This instant Star Wars collection is offered for $2500. That's a steal!
Feel free to PM for more info.

GENTLE GIANT STAR WARS STATUES:
CHEWBACCA
C-3P0
DARTH VADER
SCOUT TROOPER ON SPEEDER BIKE
LUKE ON TAUNTAUN
DARTH MAUL
BOBA FETT
RANCOR
ROYAL GUARD
HAN SOLO ON TAUNTAUN