Star Wars: Frames

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm holding out for the eventual firesale, but even that might not be enough. It would take at least 90% off ($3600 off) to be reasonable.

the sad thing is that sideshow can probably only mark them down so much before they start losing money on the deal although with them just sitting there they aren't making any back on it either. i wonder what the profit margin is on it and just where all the cost went.

the sad thing is that sideshow can probably only mark them down so much before they start losing money on the deal although with them just sitting there they aren't making any back on it either. i wonder what the profit margin is on it and just where all the cost went.

Yeah, the price is mindbogglingly high. I'd be curious to see if they've sold any and how many. I see these selling discounted down the line like the Limited Edition of Sculpting a Universe I picked up for $175. But I don't think you can discount these enough to remove the "WTF?!" factor and wonder if the wholesale price is even reasonable.

Last I heard (in Dec.) there were about 11 orders placed for these, and production has been pushed back. I'm surprised it hasn't been scrapped yet.

Back