Star Wars: Force Unleashed....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is this game going to drop in price? I want to get it just out of curiosity's sake, but I don't want to spend more than 20 bucks.

When is this game going to drop in price? I want to get it just out of curiosity's sake, but I don't want to spend more than 20 bucks.

You'd be better off renting it. It doesn't have enough replay value to warrant a buy and the whole game can be finished in a weekend.

I dont quite agree mate... Force Unleashed is an excellent game and one of the best Star Wars games ever made after maybe Empire Strikes Back on SNES. :monkey3

The second Jedi [master Paratus] isn't that tricky at all... what's the main problem you are having?

Force unleashed is a good game but i think the best star wars game has got to be Knights of the Old Republic...pure force goodness right there

Force unleashed is a good game but i think the best star wars game has got to be Knights of the Old Republic...pure force goodness right there

Agreed 101%. Kotor imo is the best SW tale outside the original Trilogy.

Back on topic, I played TFU and while it's a good game, I agree it's not worth $59.99 and it gets old real fast. Still I'd like to add it to my collection eventually but I too am waiting for the price to drop at least to $39.99 before I pick it up.

This game is a star wars game using the God of War kinda style...absolutely fun all around....I loved it...

Absolutely fun all round... he says :lecture :lecture

This, I think, is quite true. TFU is a great game, and one of the few I bought, sold, bought again and then bought the DLC extras. I think I even stayed up all night the first time I got it (so it shares that record with Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Dead Space, the original GRAW, Bioshock, and a few other gems).

At the very least -- especially if you are a SW fan -- rent this game and then make your mind up. The storyline fits perfectly into the universe and the storyline is one of the best in any SW game, animated feature film, or movie. And the gameplay, rocks. :D

this game is especially fun when
Spoiler Spoiler:

You'd be better off renting it. It doesn't have enough replay value to warrant a buy and the whole game can be finished in a weekend.

Yeah, but renting it now-a-days is like 8-9 bucks. :horror I don't do the Gamefly thing. I guess I'll have to wait for it to show up in the bargain bin.

Well, apparently, I don't know when, but they have an update to the default text glitch that stopped you from completing every level. Going back now and finishing what the glitch stopped mefrom getting

I just wanted to post some pics of my custom Starkiller.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Quick question for those of you who own this game: I just finished the game on "regular" difficulty and it started me over with all of my force attributes, etc. on the first level again. Is this restarting me on the next level of difficultly or do I need to recreate a new file and start from scratch (to play the next level of difficultly)?

I figured by replaying it on a more difficult level, I'd unlock more extras, etc....

Last edited:
I'm hearing mixed reports that the new edition is only for PC, and others saying it's only for PS3/XBOX 360...

Looks awesome though...highlight of the Star Wars Craptacular for me...

I don't care for this part:

As it turns out, Tatooine Downloadable Content will only be the first part of the "Infinities" storyline. The second, which will see the players travel to Hoth and do battle with Luke Skywalker, and wipe the last traces of the Rebellion from the galaxy. That add-on will only be available as part of a new boxed retail product. Available only for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition will include the original game, the Coruscant and Tatooine missions, as well as the Hoth level. It will be available this fall at an as-yet unannounced price.

Back