Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lie Waggoners because it's a bit of a change from the full head reflection pieces to the full body reflection piece. Also that Padme is fantastic!!

3PO gawking at Leia...

1977-Topps-Star-Wars-207-C-3P0-Obscene.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

LOL. Yeap ! Just like that.

I love Trevas' work, but her leg/calf looks a little thick and it's throwing me off.

I need to see a larger version so my attention can be drawn elsewhere. :monkey5:lol

Yeah it's very common for artists to give Fisher a little more "va va voom" when drawing her. Rarely is Slave Leia drawn accurately from the neck down. Maybe she was the first "Special Edition" upgrade of SW. :lol

But way before push-up bras and Victoria's Secret Angels we had Princess Leia in a gold bikini and we liked it!

40030425_384x288_generated.jpg

Yeah it's very common for artists to give Fisher a little more "va va voom" when drawing her. Rarely is Slave Leia drawn accurately from the neck down. Maybe she was the first "Special Edition" upgrade of SW. :lol

Daaaaang... :lol:lol:lol

But way before push-up bras and Victoria's Secret Angels we had Princess Leia in a gold bikini and we liked it!

Heck yeah!!! :rock

Now I'm starting to think I need an extra Fisher sig for this one. Ugh.
With the fact that the auto tix are numbered, that means I would have to get in line twice, I'm assuming. :gah:

Speaking just of faces though I've always found young Carrie Fisher to have one of the most beautiful profiles in all of Hollywood. Looks like Trevas did a good job of capturing that.

With the fact that the auto tix are numbered, that means I would have to get in line twice, I'm assuming. :gah:

I was thinking of doing the same thing bro. Forgot they were numbered. :gah:

Speaking just of faces though I've always found young Carrie Fisher to have one of the most beautiful profiles in all of Hollywood. Looks like Trevas did a good job of capturing that.

I agree...

:exactly:

I love her look in "When Harry Met Sally", too.

I was thinking of doing the same thing bro. Forgot they were numbered. :gah:

I hope they can make some exceptions. I may have to drop a note in the CVI RS thread for Chris/Ben.

I think you would just present both tickets when you met the star though, even if the second was for a later time. I don't think they scrutinize that kind of thing and would probably prefer people clear out and not clog up the line two or three separate times. I feel like that's how it worked at CV anyway.

I think you would just present both tickets when you met the star though, even if the second was for a later time. I don't think they scrutinize that kind of thing and would probably prefer people clear out and not clog up the line two or three separate times. I feel like that's how it worked at CV anyway.

That's how I hope it works. Makes the most sense logistically. One and done.

OK, I must be a dumbass. I just realized the Trevas print is based on the deleted sandstorm scene from ROTJ. I think it may have become a must buy. :yess:

Han-Leia_goggles.jpg

I had Carrie inscribe a quote from WHMS on my Walks poster from CV! :hi5:

Hey! Leave that to me! :panic:

I kinda like that Trevas.

Can we preorder this year? :panic:

Stormy!!!! :rock

You better be coming this year!!!!!

What quote for Fisher?

Yes, we can preorder 1 print per artist per badge. No preorder until after sdcc it sounds like.

Back