Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a commissioned large Acrylic painting I did with my painting partner a while back:

7516000168_e53fb04414_b.jpg

Had to be Maul !!!! :monkey2

Love it !

Must get the McHaley Solo print for meanie. Any of my freak buddies wanna help us out? ;)

McHaley's and Waggoner's prints are MUST BUYS for me. I was sold instantly.

Erik Maell's Amidala/ Mona Lisa print is really cool. Trevas' print is f'n awesome. Agreed with the above statements, Trevas can NAIL people's likeness. Artwork of Slave Leia has kinda been done already -but this is refreshing. And how it is!

I was wondering what you guys were talking about with some of these prints, as they weren't all there yesterday when they first came out. :lol

Leia looks fine in the Trevas print, but I'm not sure I like the print in general. I know it's one of those off-screen moments, but I'm not really feeling it.

Leia looks fine in the Trevas print, but I'm not sure I like the print in general. I know it's one of those off-screen moments, but I'm not really feeling it.

I know what you mean. I would have loved to have seen 3Po, Chewie, Lando and R2 gawking at her... ;)

Back