Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave Dorman's C5 print

Dorman_c5.jpg

:clap:clap:clap
beautiful. That Dorman print rocks.

are the prints going to be available outside or after the convention? which shop/store normally carries them?

thanks

It took forever for me to contribute to this thread, but I finally have something. I just picked it up from the shop so its still pending wife approval where to hang, but here is my Leia. I hope this does AH! awesome print justice :pray:

These are a bit dark, but you should be able to get the idea:

Leia001.jpg

This is to get an actual idea of the frame itself. Looks great in person imo

Leia003.jpg

This will be eventually hanging in my mancave, but since they just finished framing it out today well it could be awhile till its all done.
That is beautiful Prax!! :clap

I'm hoping to get this print soon, I'm just waiting for my good friend :)D) to find it in his storage.

Speaking of framing, I finally got my digital painting of "Jabba the Robber Baron" printed and framed. I was unsure about how to go about doing an oval piece, but it turned out that Hobby Lobby had a frame that worked just about perfectly. I thought it matched the look pretty well. I printed it out at about 11 x 14.

framed_peltz_jabba.jpg
That looks great, frame suits it perfectly!!

Did the artist sell prints or did you print that yourself?

Two hours in line to pay! But...

I scored #83 of the Trevas print! And my Russell Walks too. Now to get them all signed.

Two hours in line to pay! But...

I scored #83 of the Trevas print! And my Russell Walks too. Now to get them all signed.

Oh man I hope poor Bam isn't having to stand in line for 2 hours to get mine. She was able to reserve 2 of the main 3 I wanted.

Back