Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, thanks for all the complements on the framing and display. I am located in north central Maryland, about 20 min. south of Gettysburg PA. where there is a huge community of Civil War art and framing shops. Thats where I get all of my stuff framed. They all are tripple matted and the top mat on all of them is suede. The people there do a great job! If anyone is in that area and would like the info, I'll be happy to get it to you.

The 2 Force Unleashed paintings are actual paintings on canvas of the concept art from the book "The Art and Making of The Force Unleashed". They are reproductions done by one of my best friends named Kirk Douglass (not the Actor). If anyone made it to Celebration 3, He's the guy who won the fan art contest (huge Vader in Lava) and he also won the tatoo contest. His tatoos are in that book of star wars tatoos, I forget what its called. He was thrilled at the response you guys had to his work!

I'll post pics of them after I get them framed!

Thanks again for all the kind words!

How much did the Jason Palmer Padmé print originall sell for at the show? Anyone know?

Thanks,

BB

At Celebration 4, his print sold around $65 or $75 dollars. I remember becuase if you pre-ordered it from him it was only $50.

Everyone has such amazing Artwork! I want to have at least one piece of art from Star Wars, and if I can manage that it would be my first and I would consider that an accomplishment. :lol

Darth Kevin, I have NOT seen all of these prints over in RebelScum -- some of them are even a first seen!

When I started to scroll down, I thought we had an identical collection - I have Dorman's ANH Sandtroopers, ESB Hoth, Vader's Persuasion and Jundland Wastes, as well as Wolfe's "Join the Fight". I'm really digging the EU Sith (is that Malak?) and the scarred Vader.

I also like the hammered frames you have on them -- gives them a nostalgic feel, which works really well with Vader's Persuasion. That print reminds me of a Civil War or WWII battle scene with a determined commander in the defense, holding the lines.

Oh, I'm not that far from you. I live just inside the western edge of the Baltimore beltway!

New from Acme Archives...

SWOTLTD30.jpg

https://www.acmearchivesdirect.com/product.jhtm?id=790&cid=203

SWOTLTD31.jpg

https://www.acmearchivesdirect.com/product.jhtm?id=792&cid=203

That Luke is amazing! :rock

I was at Blockbuster yesterday and I don't know if it is by anyone with a name but they have a beautiful fine art SW print featuring a montague of chracters.

I was at Blockbuster yesterday and I don't know if it is by anyone with a name but they have a beautiful fine art SW print featuring a montague of chracters.

Did it look like this? If so, it's by Sanda as well.
l7.jpg

Back