Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
han_anh8.jpg

Thanks Maulfan. Harrison Ford looks thrilled to be near anything StarWars as usual. :lol

luke's grill is jacked up.

other than that it looks great!.......well besides him giving Han a haircut.

Han's hair doesn't bother me as much as Luke's face. I almost pulled the trigger on this but couldn't get past Luke. I seriously doubt any ANH print will ever tempt me now that I have Vanderstelt's though.

Here's my CIV print(so far..thanks Irish). The pic doesn't reflect the color or the detail in it...it looks great and I recommend it. There's so much going on in the print but it doesn't appear choatic.

Here's my CIV print(so far..thanks Irish). The pic doesn't reflect the color or the detail in it...it looks great and I recommend it. There's so much going on in the print but it doesn't appear choatic.

I was thinking the same thing before I even read this. There's a lot going on put it's pulled off nicely. Who's print is that anyway?

Trust me, I'd love to get the ANH Vandersteldt to go with the CIV one I just received. This print had a similar feel and setup to the Vandersteldt. I love the way this one (Justin Chung's) is arranged.

Tough to tell, but on their pic this look almost graphic novel or comic book style, but a high quality art style book, if you know what I mean. Not as simple as most comics these days, more detailed. Tough to get across what I mean I guess.

i know what you mean. to me it looks like someone looked at pics of each one and drew them, which would be the high quality art style you referenced. i like the look because of the fact you can tell someone drew them...damn close to an actual picture of the characters but still you can tell someone drew them. if that makes sense.

Anyone get their print from SWS.com yet? The tracking # they gave me is worthless and the email said it was shipped the 13th and now its the 21st. I sent them an email yesterday about it but they have not replied yet.

i know what you mean. to me it looks like someone looked at pics of each one and drew them, which would be the high quality art style you referenced. i like the look because of the fact you can tell someone drew them...damn close to an actual picture of the characters but still you can tell someone drew them. if that makes sense.

Yup. makes perfect sense. It's exactly what I meant, not photo realistic, but well drawn art. :cool:

Anyone get their print from SWS.com yet? The tracking # they gave me is worthless and the email said it was shipped the 13th and now its the 21st. I sent them an email yesterday about it but they have not replied yet.

I got my Cat Staggs print several days ago. Arrived very quickly. I live in So Cal so it didn't have far to go.

I got my Plunkett print this week and I live on the east coast

Well, sadly, I'm with One of Nine at the moment. My Vanderstalt print was supposed to arrive by today and it's still kicking around elsewhere in MA right now :( If it hasn't come by Wednesday I'll tear SWS a new one cuz it's in my state, it would take no more than a couple hours to get to me so a few more days should be more than enough. Definitely not digging the current shipping methods with SWS, which I started a thread detailing, but it is what it is, but with all the hype, I'm very anxious to see this print in person.

Hey if anyone needs Dave Dorman's CE print, I might be able to dig one up for you. Please PM me for info....

Mighty nice of you. Dave contacted me personally to make sure I was able to secure all the prints I wanted. He's a great guy and a great artist as well. Mine should be here this week courtesy of Abstract.

I ordered all 3 of the 20th anniversary prints from Dave about a week or two ago. How long does it normally take for him to send prints out.

Back