Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoyed how 3PO said that line lol

Did any of the PT movies have jet packed troopers not that I recall remember they had to slide down ropes in ROTS lol

Didn't a lot of those clones fly around in ROTS? All over Utapau. Weren't the Beehive clones the high-altitude guys? Airborne Troopers.

Didn't a lot of those clones fly around in ROTS? All over Utapau. Weren't the Beehive clones the high-altitude guys? Airborne Troopers.

Dude I honestly don?t remember any flying troopers in the PT other than Jango Crap lol

Understandable, but Disney?s vertical marketing integration department begs to differ. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid Disney lol

If it isn?t in one the movies it means absolutely nothing to me.

I'm starting to come round to your point of view Jye. I can't rationalise how we saw Lando and Chewie fly off to Tatooine at the end of Empire, yet now in the new SW comic they're accompanying Luke back to Cloud City to look for his saber:

cdabd04b42e845165f91ca1c711ee4ffd792ec8f.jpg

I'm starting to come round to your point of view Jye. I can't rationalise how we saw Lando and Chewie fly off to Tatooine at the end of Empire, yet now in the new SW comic they're accompanying Luke back to Cloud City to look for his saber:

cdabd04b42e845165f91ca1c711ee4ffd792ec8f.jpg

What the ****? Really? Gimme a ****ing break.

I really enjoyed how 3PO said that line lol

Did any of the PT movies have jet packed troopers not that I recall remember they had to slide down ropes in ROTS lol

Yes. And lets not forget Boba and Jango. Battlefront had Jetpack troopers and that is canon. So them saying that sounds absolutly stupid considering it's not so farfetched for someone to fly in Star wars. That scene right there shows they definitly don't know what they are doing.

Yeah, I don't recall seeing it either. Just being aware that there were Airborne Troopers.

In battle front they had jetpacks and in clone wars. All of it is canon. Not to mention there is a comic in the ST of stormtroopers using Jetpacks that somebody posted on FB. So I guess the ST ignores it's own canon now lol

No, I know... but Jye wanted proof in another Star Wars movie of a trooper flying. Not Battlefront or cartoons. I agree. If its not in the movies, I don't care, canon or not.

Jango flies so I mean it shouldn't be that far fetched to the characters in the ST unless they just never seen a jetpack before.

Also another thing. How has Finn the stormtrooper not heard of this before?

What the ****? Really? Gimme a ****ing break.

This happens when you have no new ideas. And this is how you destroy the magic of star wars.

It was much more fun when SW had all those open questions that were left to your imagination. Now they try to give everthing a backstory and suck all the fun out of it. Did you know that Darth Vader created C3PO? Did you know where Obi Wan bought his socks from? WHO CARES. YOU?RE WRECKING EVERYTHING!!

EPISODE 9 is gonna be a train wreck. It looks terrible.

If they being the Emperor back then they just crapped on the entire story of the OT.

So if even if they?re following GL blueprint from silly space fantasy and swashbuckling serials with corny over acted dialogue and reactions they still don?t understand SW gotcha.

Go watch Fisher?s acting right before they?re going to swing over the chasm in ANH lol

?THEY?RE STILL COMING THRU!?

lol

The point is there is no problem with not being on board the ST whatsoever but once you just downright treat every single second as if your kid just died then at worst your own agenda starts coming thru (boring) and at best you are just making your words mean absolutely nothing because it?s all the same thing over and over and over made worse by an uneven playing field comparison model which completely ignores what has come before.

Last edited:
So if even if they?re following GL blueprint from silly space fantasy and swashbuckling serials with corny over acted dialogue and reactions they still don?t understand SW gotcha.

Go watch Fisher?s acting right before they?re going to swing over the chasm in ANH lol

?THEY?RE STILL COMING THRU!?

lol

The point is there is no problem with not being on board the ST whatsoever but once you just downright treat every single second as if your kid just died then at worst your own agenda starts coming thru (boring) and at best you are just making your words mean absolutely nothing because it?s all the same thing over and over and over made worse by an uneven playing field comparison model which completely ignores what has come before.

Nah buddy that?s bad writing plain and simple. That scene was just pure cringe. If you can?t see that then idk.

There probably wouldn't have been so much fan backlash if Rian Johnson was never brought on to do the TLJ, they should of just let Abrams do it all... I'm pretty sure Abrams would of went in a totally different direction storywise for the 2nd part of the trilogy... Even with Abrams ripping off most of the original Trilogy I think fans overall were kind of ok with it... Johnson started the mess trying to "think" outside the box and trying to shock everyone by doing the exact opposite of what fans wanted... Johnson's humor failed miserably and he made a mockery out of the Luke and Yoda characters... Johnson is one of those people who thinks he's cool but in reality he's just a little annoying geek that nobody wants to be around...

100% agree with you dan350zr.
Only you forgot to mention that Rian Johnson and Disney can't handle any criticism at all.
There is absolutely 0% chance that his trilogy still gets made. Disney is just not willing to admit it.
They will wait until after the new movie is out and then make up some excuse as to why he is off the project.

Back