Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it's wrong anyway since Indy led the Nazis to the proper location of the Well of Souls which allowed them to acquire the Ark and initiate their own destruction.

I haven't watched Raiders in years, but would the Nazis have found it eventually anyway?

I haven't watched Raiders in years, but would the Nazis have found it eventually anyway?

If you want to get super meta, only a few years after the events of ROTLA the Nazis laid waste to entire regions and their army was pretty much invincible (for years) - without the ark.:dunno

Who knows. They certainly weren't digging anywhere near the proper place. All we have is the movie itself which definitively showed the Ark being discovered because of Indy.

So the whole "he was totally unnecessary" joke is bunk and just a silly gag to trick people not very familiar with the film.

John McClane wasn't needed because eventually Hans Gruber would have died of old age anyway, lol.

:lol :lol :lol

Had Dutch only known...

4fb3d49cdf57d273f8d26c3070f0d675.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The concept art for Trevorrow's "Duel of the Fates" version of ep9 have started leaking. Here's an imgur link to 20 different pics of the artwork that I found on Reddit:

https://imgur.com/a/lX9JG8F

Personally, I really dig the majority of those 20. And as far as what I will regret most for not getting to see on screen, it's these two:

tIP2Pi0.jpg

yttT85c.jpg

And since Tor Valum was being confused for JJ's spider-baby Oracle, here's the concept art for the actual Tor Valum:

3Wuj7t2.jpg

That?s actually worse than the spider oracle I am soooo happy that Independence Day Resurgence reject is not Palpatines boss lol

The Trevorrow script sounds like total ass to me.

JJ cut HAD the Kylo/Rey big battle AND Palpatine.

Wait is Luke holding the actual lightsaber energy beam with his hand, why doesn?t he look like a ghost there.

Last edited:
That's when I first noticed it. :gah:

I think that theory first surface about a year after the movie opened. It doesn't take long to think about it.

Similar thing with Goldfinger, which has a hero that is basically a prisoner of the villain for most of the movie. Not the traditional route for an action-hero.

That?s actually worse than the spider oracle I am soooo happy that Independence Day Resurgence reject is not Palpatines boss lol

The Trevorrow script sounds like total ass to me.

JJ cut HAD the Kylo/Rey big battle AND Palpatine.

I don't like the idea of some ancient Sith Master we've never heard of either.

But I do think a good chunk of the Trevorrow script was really good. For me, I can't imagine it would've turned out any sloppier or made less sense than what I got from TROS.

We obviously also disagree on the pro/con ratio of bringing Palpatine back. :lol

I don't like the idea of some ancient Sith Master we've never heard of either.

But I do think a good chunk of the Trevorrow script was really good. For me, I can't imagine it would've turned out any sloppier or made less sense than what I got from TROS.

We obviously also disagree on the pro/con ratio of bringing Palpatine back. :lol

p~shh

*runs to get Khev

Back