Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Palpatine should just pop up in every fantasy-adventure story now.

Night King, bah -- Palps is behind it all.

Thanos, purple punk! He's just Palps' lapdog!

Palps in Ep.9 should be seated in front of an endless display of television screens, like The Architect, and every TV shows a different movie that he's manipulating all according to his plan.

Palps in Ep.9 should be seated in front of an endless display of television screens, like The Architect, and every TV shows a different movie that he's manipulating all according to his plan.

Sounds like a #metoo scandal is the only thing that will end Palps for good.

Nothing ends. They remade "The Little Rascals" for God's sake. Come on, man. Nothing is over.

If I had jye's talents with Photoshop, this is where I'd insert John Rambo with Palpatine's face superimposed over Stallone.

4C193D05-7CEE-4BDD-9EA6-9A3E54189F8A.jpeg

Nothing ends. They remade "The Little Rascals" for God's sake. Come on, man. Nothing is over.

If I had jye's talents with Photoshop, this is where I'd insert John Rambo with Palpatine's face superimposed over Stallone.

Oh man now that Stan Lee is gone we’re getting Palpatine cameos!

Man I was just reading on Variety that had Iron Man 1 bombed Marvel at the time still not owned by Disney would’ve had to give up many of their character rights to Merrill Lynch the bank that gave them the first $525 million loan to start off the MCU!

Yeah not too much pressure on Feige/Favreau/RDJ.

Man I was just reading on Variety that had Iron Man 1 bombed Marvel at the time still not owned by Disney would’ve had to give up many of their character rights to Merrill Lynch the bank that gave them the first $525 million loan to start off the MCU!

Yeah not too much pressure on Feige/Favreau/RDJ.
Wow!

The cinematic landscape would be very different now. Wonder if Disney would have ever bought Star Wars, if not for their success after buying the MCU? My bluray collection would be significantly smaller. That's for sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back