Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode IX - December 20, 2019

ROTS craps all over the ST tho. Factz

Oh, my little hedgehog friend. Saying that is a death sentence in here. I suggest you

giphy.gif

before Khev and jye gang up on you like they did to poor vault boy, who was just posting informative and short videos that were relevant to the discussion. :chase

:monkey3

Wait, what’s wrong with killing little Jedi kids again? They were annoying and ugly.

97DCA4B2-6C71-4A76-A0C2-66CD57935ECC.jpg

Look at them. Ew.

Since his conception he’s betrayed and hunted down the Jedi. Why would kids somehow be exempt from this? Vader was never established as having some moral code. ROTS sucks for the most part, but the Order 66 sequence is beautiful.

It’s not like Vader and the Empire are above these types of killing. Jawas are children/midgets. The Empire slaughtered them. Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen, old fogies that did nothing wrong, burnt to a crisp. The peaceful planet Alderaan, completely destroyed. Vader killed his own men for the pettiest reasons, tortured Leia and Han and maimed his own son.

“B-but, but, but little traitorous cult kids! Muh redemption”!

Shut up a-dev! Return of the Jedi is when Vader lost all his credibility, well before the prequels. He’s a little ***** in that movie too. I can actually picture Hayden in that costume. “He will come to me??” Yeah you idiot, he’s your son. Even the Emperor is sick of him at that point and has to explain everything to him.

The second Vader is revealed to be a Skywalker, the less interesting he becomes. Everyone knows this is true.

Those are made for children.

.....um....space wizards........SW is for children, as is Marvel, DC .....

The studios know most of us never grew up .....

And I am personally glad.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Ridley and Boyega acting careers are so over. :lol

Rule # 1 never sign up for a SW movie lol

I just saw Alden Ehrenreich working at Chipotles.

Ridley and Boyega acting careers are so over. :lol

Rule # 1 never sign up for a SW movie lol

I just saw Alden Ehrenreich working at Chipotles.

Yep always make a name for yourself *before* taking a leading role in SW if you ever want a career afterward. Ford, Neeson, McGregor, and Portman didn't miss a beat after their SW films. Same with Oscar Isaac, Felicity Jones, and assumedly Emilia Clarke. Ridley, Boyega, and Tran however, yeah those 15 minute timers are about to go off, lol. Padme's decoys (Keira Knightley and Rose Byrne) fared better than Ridley will, lol.

Not sure about Alden. I doubt he'll headline a film again but it seems like he could continue finding success as a character actor in random projects like Hail, Caesar.

Looks like ILM Visual Effects artist Todd Vaziri might have inadvertently spoiled the title of Episode IX in his Twitter profile:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So it looks like it will be called either

Spoiler Spoiler:

Both of which are pretty lame IMO, lol.

Why is it always rise of something. Dark Knight Rises and Rise of the Machines....**** off Hollywood.

Whichever fan came up with "Son of Darkness" pretty much ruined whatever the real title will be anyway, lol. Because SOD is freaking badass.

Back